Suggestion Dac for my old Yamaha RX n600 av receiver

Vinayak@

I have Yamaha Rx n600 av receiver. It has 24 bit dac on each channel.i want to input through mobile for better quality so which dac should i get. i want ladac support dac. Budget under 20k Plz

I have Yamaha Rx n600 av receiver. It has 24 bit dac on each channel.i want to input through mobile for better quality so which dac should i get. i want ladac support dac. Budget under 20k Plz
You can use fiio btr5 as a bluetooth receiver. Connect it to your receiver using a 3.5mm stereo to rca cable.

There are few other such bluetooth receiver dacs too which you can try.

MaSh

Your best bet would be the Fiio BTA30PRO....amazing device that can serve as a pure dac along with being a BT reciever supporting LDAC....cannot go wrong with the device. Read up on it ,it has recieved good feedback from FMs here.

Your best bet would be the Fiio BTA30PRO....amazing device that can serve as a pure dac along with being a BT reciever supporting LDAC....cannot go wrong with the device. Read up on it ,it has recieved good feedback from FMs here.
Thanks a lot for the advice but now it is not available in dac India ...can you please suggest some other dac ? I need a strong bulid quality dac

Thanks a lot for the advice but now it is not available in dac India ...can you please suggest some other dac ? I need a strong bulid quality dac
What do you mean it's not available ? Maybe it's sold out on headphonezone and Fiio India website.Fiio insta page says back in stock soon or Just write to hpz and they will tell you when it's gonna be back.
Meanwhile look at Xduoo XQ50PRO2 on the audio store website and if that suits your requirement.Its surely an awesome unit and I've personally used it for LDAC streaming.

What do you mean it's not available ? Maybe it's sold out on headphonezone and Fiio India website.Fiio insta page says back in stock soon or Just write to hpz and they will tell you when it's gonna be back.
Meanwhile look at Xduoo XQ50PRO2 on the audio store website and if that suits your requirement.Its surely an awesome unit and I've personally used it for LDAC streaming.
You are right it is soldout only on headphone zone ... I will wait ...Thank your for your valuable time

Back