Suggestion for a 48/50 inch LED TV

Patnayak

Hello All ,

I am looking to buy a 48/50 inch LED TV .My budget is within Rs 75000.The TV would be used to play XBOX games along with playing movies from external Hard Disk drive .Smart features is an added advantage but not a must .

Kindly suggest some good models based on your expereince .I was looking to buy either Samsung or Sony

Regards,
Patnayak

I had demoed samsung 50J5570 and Samsung 48J5300 which are smart TV's .J5570 is a direct TV which has in built set top box .Any suggestion or expereince using direct TV .The price is around 85K .

If you are going to play games, then please ensure that input lag is less and refresh rate is high. Else playing games is going to be a very sour activity in the TV. Always have that in mind..

Last edited:
Hello All ,

I am looking to buy a 48/50 inch LED TV .My budget is within Rs 75000.The TV would be used to play XBOX games along with playing movies from external Hard Disk drive .Smart features is an added advantage but not a must .

Kindly suggest some good models based on your experience .I was looking to buy either Samsung or Sony

Regards,
Patnayak

Please go through my post in this forum it may help you to decide.
Link - http://www.hifivision.com/television/58875-need-feedback-vu-micromax-tvs-2.html

At your budget the Samsung hu7000 series is available. I own it and highly recommend it. Plus it's 4k and plays movies off a 2tb hdd without any issues whatsoever.

VU does not read much of MKV formats and micromax is not even reading few files. This is what I read few complaints here about the brands.

My suggestion is that dont go for larger size better buy a good TV which comes for long life.

There is a SONY TV launched which is for both movies and games. I demoed it in Reliance digital yesterday.

Model : SONY 43W950C.

There are some samsung models which have 4K capacity also. So look for that too.

Hello,
After demo of many TV's i am confused between Sony 48R562C and Samsung 48J5300 .Both are priced at 70K with similiar features.Your suggestion help to chose among the two required.Also i would be using this TV primarily for xbox gaming and watching movies.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back