Suggestion for a sub woofer to go with yamaha 675 and energy speakers

hemchandran

Hi all :clapping:

My friend has bought yamaha 675 and energy speakers 5.0 from US, because of space constraint he was not able to go with the 5.1(Sub woofer). Can you gurus suggest a good sub woofer for this combination. The room size is 12X14. Watching movies will be the main agenda. The budget would be 10K to 15K.

!Thanks!

For Sonodyne Subwoofer Sonodyne Roarr 108 Subwoofer @ 15000/- you can go >

VIPUL AUDIO TECH, Chennai

195/287 Kilpauk Garden Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600010
(Near Kilpauk Post Office)
T: 42698542
M: 9941476667
(Contact person : Praveen)

I listened to 110 and 112 this weekend, there was lot of distortion even at medium volume. I'd say your energy speakers deserve a better punch. Open a wanted thread if you have less budget.

I listened to 110 and 112 this weekend, there was lot of distortion even at medium volume. I'd say your energy speakers deserve a better punch. Open a wanted thread if you have less budget.

Sure Kittu, I will open a wanted thread. As i mentioned above my budget is 15K +/- 3K,

We visited Pro FX, Vipul Audio tech and Prodigi in the weekend. We auditioned Yamaha YST 215, Sonodyne, polk, Dali and energy subwoofer. Dali was quoted at 34K and was by far the best we auditioned but it was way out of our budget. Polk sounded very bad also ProFX guys were not happy to help they were busy doing their work. Energy SW was good, we auditioned this SW in Prodigi one of the best places in Chennai to audition. Sonodyne and yamaha were also good. Most importantly my friend liked the Yamaha SW and purchased it. Thank you all guys for your inputs........

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back