Suggestion for Sub woofer rca cable

Cooladitya007

Hi please suggest sub woofer rca cable, my requirement is 8 feet and budget arround 300-400 only.

I am not sure about what type of rca cable i need, i mean single to single or Y type single to dual rca.

Thanks in advance.

Hi please suggest sub woofer rca cable, my requirement is 8 feet and budget arround 300-400 only.

I am not sure about what type of rca cable i need, i mean single to single or Y type single to dual rca.

Thanks in advance.
you will most probably need single RCA to RCA
go for at least cables from CablesEtc or Hifimart also has some low cost options

you will most probably need single RCA to RCA
go for at least cables from CablesEtc or Hifimart also has some low cost options
I forgot to mention few details like i need this cable to connect my Taga sub woofer to Denon Avr.

I found 2 options as of now Amazon Basics & BlueRigger, wondering which one is better.

If you could stretch your budget , since you don't buy cables everyday, an ideal buy would be a 3mtr DAC AVX02W subwoofer cable for around Rs 1100.

Thanks in advance.
Amazon basics/blue rigger both are best budget options......

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back