Suggestion for Wireless Headphones

Ankit Sultania

Hi, hope everyone is safe.
I am looking for something that can be used for roughly 5-10 hours daily, I usually play music from Youtube music or spotify (something like flac once in 2 weeks)

My priorities are .. (most preferred being on top)
1)Sound quality ( good sound stage, not looking for a super flat response, it would be good if i could feel some mild bass but not a fan of bass boosted devices)
2)Mic ( mostly for ingame talking, i really like Bose here)
3)comfort ( something not uncomfortable is fine for me, i have a small head with not so small ears :D)
4)ANC (blocking noise is not a big priority, mostly for transparency mode while playing, would be more than happy to give up ANC for a jump in sound quality)
5)controls and configurability (configurable buttons,levels of ANC, levels of transparency mode)
6)aesthetics (low profile would be good ,i think momentum 3 look very big)
Top picks .. (most preferred being on top)
1) Bowers and Wilkins PX7
2) Sennheiser momentum 3
3) Bose NC700

Any related advice would be helpful.
I hope i was able to convey what i am looking for.
Thank you.

In you shortlist , i can see px7 and momentum3. I personally dont think bose is overrated and dont like the signature of it, because i dont find it musical. Now again come to px7- it is anc. Although it is a anc but has a very good quality when it comes to music compared to other anc headphone. But px7 feels very tight on head and most people with glasses finds it little uncomfortable. When it comes to signature px7 is enjoyable. But anc and bluetooth is one thing and wired headphone is a different thing. If music quality is your first choice sennheiser will be a better choice becuase it anc compromises the sound quality.
Also you can consider meze classic 99 and if want to go to anc then sennheiser pxc 550 is also can be considered. They sound light, soothing well balanced and also neutral.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back