Suggestion on AOC 40 inch Led TV LE40A6340/61

priyabratacvr

Hi All,

I joined the forum today and this is my first post.

I am planning to purchase a led tv of either 32 or 40 inch.Currently I do not want to go with big brands like Sony, Samsung or LG.So have decided to go either with AOC or any other similar brand.I demoed the AOC LE40A6340/61 at reliance digital.But I am a bit sceptical about the quality and do not have any idea about the panel(IPS or VA).Its available damned cheap at Rs 24900 and is warranted for 2 years.

As per the sales person its selling in huge numbers since its launch (from Jan 26th '14) and has better picture quality than micromax(40 inch).

Please provide reviews if anyone have brought it and its pros and cons.

Thank You.

Do not know about AOC TVs. But I have an AOC LED monitor working fine for the last two years . If you are satisfied with the demo, go for it. But I am skeptical about the after sales service. Never expect a life of more than two or three years from these cheap sets.

Hi, pl dont buy AOC, my friend had a bad experience with their 48 inch fhd panel. He got it in reliance digital for 40k and also got a lg blueray player plus 5,1 speaker system as free. This free gift was selling for 24k so the net tv cost was only 20k more or less. But he was so disappointed with the panel that he returned it immediately and took a plasma. Even the store guys were surprised seeing that he was rejected such a good offer.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Presently I find VU led TV's being offered at a very exciting price.I have sorted out a 40" model 40K16 which is available in various online sites for around rupees 26k.VU is selling directly through online stores.VU claims to have used A+ grade panel (Edge lit S-PVA panel).As per VU the panels are better than the competitors.

Anyone having any prior experience with VU or the particular model.Any reviews on it will be very much helpful in purchasing the above model as I could not find any stores selling VU TV's.

Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back