Suggestion on satellite speakers for 5.1.2 setup

Ravindra_

Hello all,

This is my first ever post on any AV forum !!

I have been craving for a good home theater setup for at least about 10 years, but couldn't actually make it happen due to several reasons.
Finally, I moved to my new flat, and have all the provisions ready. :yahoo:

Looking for a future proof system, and will not upgrade in the near future. Have been researching a lot in the recent past, and could zero in only the AVR. Shortlisted the Denon X2200, and now looking for a 5.1.2 speaker setup.

I have a constraint - can accommodate only Satellite speakers in my home. Not even bookshelf. Though, I have seen many threads related to speakers, had to start this one as I didn't see anything specific to satellite speakers.

I had shortlisted and even ordered Take Classic on Amazon, but that went out of stock after my order, and had to cancel it :sad:
While searching for an alternative, I am being bombarded with so many brands and models, and I am clueless on what would suite the AVR.

My budget is up to 1L, for the complete 5.1.2 speaker setup.

Auditioning may not work, as most of the items are not available for demo in Hyderabad, so that is another problem.

Appreciate expert inputs.

Hi..

Demo is possible in Hyderabad. I have had this experience with CSK electronics in Begumpet.

Go with amount and get audition whatever you want. If you are OK with anything there you can buy it else you can simply come out.

Thanks for the response :)

Did you mean USK Electronics, Somajiguda?

I had been there a couple of months back. They just have two options for demo - Polk TL1600 & another KEF model, which I didn't like.

Appreciate any alternatives.

Yes the same place only.

Recently I had a visit there.. Right now they have polk TSX440 series, KEF series and few other setups too. I almost auditioned all. So you can visit again.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back