Suggestions: 5.1 for Yamaha RX-V681

mehimansu

Hello,

I am looking for 5.1 speaker system for Yamaha RX-V681:

- Room Size is 16ft X 12ft
- Budget: Upto 1L
- Use For: 60% Movies + 30% Music + 10% Game
- Preferred 5.1 Brands: Yamaha / Dali / Polk Audio / Klipsch

As of now, I preferred to have bookshelves instead of floor standings.

- I had demo of Dali Zensor 5, didn't liked floor towers(floors were dull: centre and sub was really good).
- Next, one was Pioneer AJ 5.1 (sound was ok, but could have been better:floor and sub was good, but didn't like centre).
- How would Polk or Klipsch combine with this Receiver?
- What are the models that I could demo with this receiver?

Kindly, share inputs.

Regards
Himanshu

Hello,

I am looking for 5.1 speaker system for Yamaha RX-V681:

- Room Size is 16ft X 12ft
- Budget: Upto 1L
- Use For: 60% Movies + 30% Music + 10% Game
- Preferred 5.1 Brands: Yamaha / Dali / Polk Audio / Klipsch

As of now, I preferred to have bookshelves instead of floor standings.

- I had demo of Dali Zensor 5, didn't liked floor towers(floors were dull: centre and sub was really good).
- Next, one was Pioneer AJ 5.1 (sound was ok, but could have been better:floor and sub was good, but didn't like centre).
- How would Polk or Klipsch combine with this Receiver?
- What are the models that I could demo with this receiver?

Kindly, share inputs.

Regards
Himanshu

You can take your AVR to all possible demo and decide , don't rely on specific brand.

Hi,

ProFx use Yamaha, so audition the Polks RTiA1s, the Csi4 center and the DSP PRO 550 sub...you will love it...well within your budget.

Also ProFx ropes in 10-15% discount.

BIC Americas, KEFs and Jamo (C series) is good too.

Audition, shortlist and decide..carry your music and demo stuff...

These are some bookshelf you can include in your demo list.

Wharfedale 225
Dali Zensor 3
Wharfedale 220
Elac B6/B5

ProFx will have Yamaha + Polk combo for demo.
HTStore : For Dali, Wharfedale
Elac : Onkyo delaers I guess.

Hi

With RX-V681 why don't you consider the Q Acoustics 3050. Have heard it at the Company Showroom during my demo trail, and liked it very much. They had the Atmos setup done, and saw the person doing room calibration using the laptop (don't know how and what, but he said that).

Raghvi

Dear friend, I also looking for same kind of thing. Already have Denon AVR 2113 with JBL SCS200.5 sat Subwoofer system. Now willing to upgrade the speakers (5.1 or 5.0) within the budget of 120k. Shortlisted few and looking for audition. Already audited few speakers like Polk Audio RTi and Tax series, Heco 702, Tonnay mercury ,Yamaha NS 555/777 and few Jamo budget speakers. Not yet click to purchase. But from above I like Tonnay Mercury 4vi but lack low end, Heco prime 702 good but midrange somehow weak . Polk Tsx lots of bass but shrill in top end. Above all I like Polk RTia3 as Very value for money status. RTi a5 costly for performance. Same for Yammy. Still waiting for Dali Sender audition.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back