Suggestions for a 42 inch smart tv...

eastofthesun

Hi guys, I would like suggestions for a good 42 inch smart tv. A paucity of space limits the size of my tv. My LCD conked off after serving me well for 11 yrs. Dunno what the price points are these days so I’m open to all kinds of budgets.
Cheers!
Anand

I have a Sony 42in W670A FHD model. Little old but doing its job great. Almost 5 years old. Not a smart TV, but has Youtube pre-installed and has wifi/LAN. I have paired it with an Android TV box X96mini for all the media consumption.

I am planning to move onto some 65in or 75in TV. Would you be interested in getting a used TV?

Dunno what the price points are these days so I’m open to all kinds of budgets.

Depends on the resolution.. if 1080P TV is all you are looking for, there there are many choices in that size.. Android TV, with built in chromecast would be a bonus for streaming as well as casting from mobile.. Xiaomi, Motorola, TCL, are some brands who offer Android TV interface..

If you are looking for 4K resoluion, then it would be slightly more expensive than 1080p TV depending on the features.. There is again an option of choosing with Android TV interface..

Depends on the resolution.. if 1080P TV is all you are looking for, there there are many choices in that size.. Android TV, with built in chromecast would be a bonus for streaming as well as casting from mobile.. Xiaomi, Motorola, TCL, are some brands who offer Android TV interface..

If you are looking for 4K resoluion, then it would be slightly more expensive than 1080p TV depending on the features.. There is again an option of choosing with Android TV interface..
Hi I’m looking at a 4K resolution tv but not one with an android interface ( too much of an apple loyalist) LoL

Hi am looking at a new TV preferably a uhd or a qled ...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back