Suggestions for Home theater setup - Budget ~ 35K

navmen83

Hi

I am planning to revamp my entertainment sytem in my Living room. Finalized on Samsung 40 incher LED. Shall get it in a couple of weeks. Now want to set up a killer home theater to go with it.:) Room Dimensions 18x10. Pls suggest a good set of speakers along with the ideal AVR. I have been devouring the forum topics for past couple of weeks & have got my brains fried with information overload. Can't seems to make my mind on which ones to go for. Have heard lot abt Pioneer SP-PK21BS, ETC 5.1, Monoprice and many more.

Would spent 80% of time watching bluray rip movies & Serials..

Can you also suggest which would be the single place to get all these at one go in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai area. Don't want to run around hopping shops..

Thanx in advance

In 35K you have:

1. Denon X500 with Denon Sys 5.1 speakers with active sub
2. Yamaha 299
3. Onkyo HTS3500

I have heard Denon and Yahama setup and to me both are equally good.

Thanks for the suggestions...

Have heard a lot about boston acoustics.. how do they fare.. Heard they combine well with Marantz.. You think BOSTON ACOUSTICS A 2310HTS with Marantz NR 1504 would be gud.. The pricing is a bit on the north side for me..

Can you help me out, how i can source them from Europe/UAE. Is there a particular website that delivers in India. what are the additional charges that i wud hv to bear..

Also where in mumbai can i demo these..

Hi Navmen83

I have been using Marantz + Boston Acoustics for more than a year now and the experience is awesome.....Since you are Mumbai based...go to Bandra West and visit M Z Audio who are authorised dealers for Bostons and Marantz...audition the system and take the quote...then check with other dealers for the best price...like Sound Out (Haji Ali) or Fair Deal (Crawford Market) or Cinebels (Bandra) etc etc...ALFA (Vile Parle) and see who offers the best price and warranty if you need it....

All the best...

Right, Is there a particular website that delivers in India. what are the additional charges that i wud hv to bear.thanks
43.gif

Hi

Amazon India and Hifi Mart sell the same online and deliver too.... see the prices....also Technoguru sells and deliver....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back