Suggestions for surround speakers - Chennai

Kevin16

Hi All,

Please suggest me rear surround speakers for my HT setup.

I have 2 options for my surround speakers, Please guide me if i have to use onkyo SKR-580/SKB-580 for surrounds(Already i have) or polk audio own 3(Need to buy)?

SKR-580/SKB-580 - 6 Ohms
Polk Audo - 8 Ohms

AVR - Denon X2500

Kevin

Please guide me if i have to use onkyo SKR-580/SKB-580 for surrounds(Already i have)

If you already have Onkyo speakers, then you can use it for surrounds.. If you are concerned abt speaker impedance, then no worries there as Denon x 2500 supports 6 ohms..

You can use the onkyo speakers for surrounds. I used the basic Yamaha satellite speakers that come along with the Yht299 as surrounds with Dali z3,vokal for months before getting the z1 and used the same for atmos till I got the svs elevations. Small speakers will do the job for surrounds and heights. Later you can get some good speakers. Better spend on a good sub since u already have the speakers

You can use the onkyo speakers for surrounds. I used the basic Yamaha satellite speakers that come along with the Yht299 as surrounds with Dali z3,vokal for months before getting the z1 and used the same for atmos till I got the svs elevations. Small speakers will do the job for surrounds and heights. Later you can get some good speakers. Better spend on a good sub since u already have the speakers

Sure navin , Will check for good sub, Will upgrade the speakers later

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back