Suggestions Needed : Best Soundbar without Sub-woofer

slash1814

Hi Folks, please suggest the best soundbar without sub-woofer. Room Size is 12 X 12 ft.

Last edited:
Hi Folks, please suggest the best soundbar without sub-woofer. Room Size is 12 X 12 ft.
Hi,
If you say 'without subwoofer' you mean to say that you are having subwoofer and going to reuse that or you do not need subwoofer at all ?

JBL soundbar are very good, recently i got JBL bar 2.1 and am very happy with its performance, they have a lower model without subwoofer.

Any particular reason to go for a sound bar? Unless it's for their aesthetic designs, I would suggest go for a pair for active speakers.

MaSh

Why would u prefer active speakers? Let us know your thaughts.

Better sound quality, better sound stage, more flexible, etc. In my opinion better than similarly priced sound bars in every way except maybe tucking them under your display.

So now, why have you decided on a sound bar?

MaSh

The TV is set on a wall no rack / mantlepiece. its a passage between bed and wall, speakers would hinder the passage :)

Check this out. Have not heard it, but looks amazing from the video.

Are you looking for a multi-channel set up or a two channel setup will do fine in a soundbar? I own a Dali KubikOne and I can safely say it is a smashing soundbar which works very well with music and movies. Yes, it will not hit the lows of a pair of good separates (active or passive) but it no ways sounds thin.
I had an original set up of Paradigm Monitor 9s with Denon AVR but I finally grew tired of the mess due to wires and the fact that my listening would not have done justice to an upgrade to that set up.
I will be adding Rhythmik F12 sub to the set up to cover the movies end nicely.

Yamaha Yas 107 seems to be a good buy with in built sub. But an external sub. can be added later. Moreover has hdmi in and out connections , which are the easiest ones to connect equipment nowadays. Not expensive also.

Hi

Celester340 has a brand new LG soundbar on sale (15k)......it has a small wireless woofer.....why dont you check that.........the sub can be placed anywhere in the room...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back