Suggestions needed for replacing LCD TV

gudu

Dear all,

Just two days after warranty period expired, the Samsung LCD TV I had brought LA32c450 display has gone.

I inquired with dealer and also service center, they are telling that display is gone and has to be replaced that too without warranty cover.

Previously dome tv I had served a long long time, but this just one year and display is gone.

Can you please any of you suggest which TV to go for, which is durable.

I have a good stabilizer for the TV, rare power cuts, got a UPS in place.

Donno which one to buy next.

The cost of display is 15k, average cost of 35 inch LCD is 21, dont know what to do.

Please suggest.

I have had a samsung TV-- display go out-- and just unplugged and kept it aside for a week-- plugged it back in an worked fine for 2 years-- do not have an explanation.

Short of that it is time to buy a new TV

Get a sony..what's your budget?

Also how many hours did your samsung tv clock?

Budget not constraint.

Should be durable na.

Lat time paid 38k for LCD tv, now gone.

This time which one to buy dont know.

Approximately 5 hours per day of tv 1825 hours approximately for one year.

Get a sony lcd tv and opt for extended warraty, so you will get 3 yrs warranty.

I have had a samsung TV-- display go out-- and just unplugged and kept it aside for a week-- plugged it back in an worked fine for 2 years-- do not have an explanation.

Are you sure buddy that this will work, switch it off for a week and it is back from the dead?

Get a sony lcd tv and opt for extended warraty, so you will get 3 yrs warranty.

50K max, not more than that. Now which one to buy?

Already have a 3D bluray player too, will I get 3D tv in that range? Please help.

You will get 32" 3D at that rate. But for 3D atleast a 42" is required. Some models like Samsung 40EH6030 and Toshiba are close to your budget. You can buy 42" Plasma 3D in your budget.

Back