SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!-samsung galaxy s3,note 2 or iphone 4s 64gb

metalmickey

hi all!
with my birthday nearing(18th) thought i will upgrade my phone!.been using bb 9800(torch) for a long time now...so going to miss the qwerty big time for sure.....anyway the mobile will NOT be used for movie watching or something but more for mailing,browsing(obvious bb user!) and a bit for gaming!:eek:hyeah:...my budget is around 30-50k max...my shortlisted mobiles are- samsung galaxy s3,samsung note 2,BB 9810:)p) and i phone 4s(64gb)...nope the i5 aint worth it!...so weird i never wanted to get into the korean:p....times evolved!....anyway help guys!...

samsung note 2 if you can handle the big phone otherwise galaxy s3.

Iphone is going down with steve jobs so i suggest these.
Windows phones are also good but you wont find many games right now. maybe when you are 21 then you can go for windows phone. lol

@ayush-thanks man....lol...when i said 18th i meant november 18th my birthday...on which i turn 29 :p lol!...windows phone-used them ever since o2 and i mate came into play...was a rom freak on xda back then!...gifted dad a lumia 610 a month back...and dad still is figuring out how to make a call :p thats how non friendly that os has become!....android-never used...i os-own the pad 1,2 & 3 so know my way through it a bit...have an offer for 4s 64 gb so thought i will grab it! or else note or s3 should do!...

I think S2 is still a good buy due to its not too large size. S3 maybe a bit too large. There is S3 mini etc also about to be available in India that you can look at.

S2 at 25K is a better deal. Note 2 has good reviews; however, my friend recently ditched Note 1 saying it is big for his hands. iPhone looks and perform very good. However, may not be a good value for money.

Go for the note. I have one since the past 9 moths. It is a great phone if you like reading , watching videos on the phone. It will make you want to ditch your tab

This ad says it all
imgres

link to the ad Absolutely Hilarious Galaxy Note Ad [NSFW-ish]

finally after much search bought the I5...seems to have sold out everywhere in india!...

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back