Suggestions on Panasonic L42ET60D & Decent BluRay Home Theater

indiaashish

Hello tech friends, I plan to purchase TV along with a home theater system. While my first choice was the ST60 series (50 inch), it went out of budget and availability in Mumbai was an issue. So have shortlisted L42ET60D. Plan to purchase a blu-ray HT system alongside. Seek your views/feedback on this LED and option on which HTS to purchase with it. My combined budget is about 80K although can stretch another 5-7K. Any special price offers for the model in the Santacruz /Juhu area (am getting an exchange offer with 8K reduced for my 6 year old Sharp LCD 32 inch from Kohinoor)? I will be using the TV primarily for movies/soap, cartoons and sometimes for watching sports (mostly cricket). Additionally, for gaming (XBox) - mostly Kinect types (Kinect Sports Season 1, 2, etc) although anticipate buying a few more Xbox DVDs going forward. Also, since I have shifted recently and am yet to get a cable connection, seek your help on DTH providers (Videocon D2H seems to be good for HD channels) or should I take the InCable HD set top box (the cable guy says they are offering 23 HD channels). Thanks in advance.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back