Sukam inverter - poor product & service

anki1110

SUKAM is wrost inverter to buy. Very Poor Service. I am using Mikrotek also in my office. My simple advice is to go with Mikrotek. Don't try saving Rs 500/-. Else you gonna repell for always.

On October 2, 2011; I bought a 850VA-135 Inverter and it couldn't even handle a current of 8 tubelights at direct line, and fuse blows up every next hour. The engineer comes to handle the complaint says that I have to pay for fuse holder. Thats Ok, but he completely denied to resolve the actual issue, which is that why fuse is getting blow up. He says load is too high, but couldn't get that how can load of total 500watt could be high for a 850VA inverter. At battery also the backup lasts only 1.5 hours that too while using only 4 tube lights.

The question here is that the load is in very much of limit & capacity of inverter but still fuse blows up. No way to get out of this problem and I need to uninstall the inverter from my line.

Simply SU-Kam seems chienese kind of inverter; which has NO LIFE and NO RELIBILITY. Big Pain for consumer.

-ANKUR JAIN; DELHI.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back