• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Supra rondo 4*4.0 speaker cable with supra sword spade connector

Harshad80000

5 star rating Supra rondo 4*4.0 speaker cable pair with original supra sword fixed spade connector ,total 4 cord in each cable so u can used as normal,biwire or biamp any type of wiring

Length -3.5-4 meter each (11.5-12 feet)

Currently new price is india around 27-28k ,only Conector currently cost around 14k ,warm and full body sound signature with crispy high range and sweet midrange,I have compared lots other brand speaker cable and supra rondo easyly beat most other brand till 50-60k value speaker cable ,

My expected price 16500 rs

Shipping possible in india ‘s mejor city at cost as actual .... thanks

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

Harshad80000

For quick sell Price revised 15500 include shipping charge in india’s Mejor city... thanks

Harshad80000

After buying you are free to compare ur old cable or any other brand worth around 30-40k speaker cable,after buying and using 4-5 days if u not satisfied with it’s performance I will refund money and take back cable ....thanks

Reactions: RRR
SPONSORED ADS