- Oct 12, 2009
- ????????/???? (Gurgaon/Nangal)
I purchased this product from Amazon US sometime in Feb end and have used it sparingly. Since I don't intend to use it now, I am selling it. The warranty applies in the US and not in India (I'd want to mention however that Synology does have presence in India but I am not sure if they'll provide warranty or not).
This is a Quad Core Intel 3710 based NAS and does 4K transcoding with the inbuilt transcoder. Support s Dual Gigabit LAN for link aggregation. It can house 40TB (90TB with expansion unit).
Kindly note that this is not run of the mill NAS device and this one falls in mid to high end prosumer grade category. Serves super excellent as a Media Sharing device, Personalized Web Storage, Backup Device, Can host VMs (VMware Optimized) and can do a 1000 things more seamlessly.
Expected Price: 35999/- (shipping and insurance additional)
The same product sells for 70,000+, if you buy it from other sellers.The price that you see is at least 40% cheaper than what you'd see anywhere. Further NO CUSTOMS/ IMPORT TAXES. The price is way lesser than I bought it for and way lesser than you'd ever get, even if you bu it directly in the US.
The price you see is what you pay. However, no returns will be accepted.
Further, I've 2 x 3TB WD Red drives and 1 x WD Purple (surveillance) drive, Amcrest 1080p Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) camera - which can be bought for extra 5K each, if bought with the diskstation.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.