Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers

bsridharmail

Hi All,

Could you please let me know about Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers. Are these speakers good? if not, any good already alternative?

My budget is <=1 lakh. I wanted to go with either Tannoy 5.1 speaker system or (Dali zensor 1 front 2 speakers + Dali center vocal + Sonodyne or any other surround speakers)

Home theater person suggested these Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers with another brand sub woofer. He said front speakers must be tower speakers to get good sound.

Thanks in advance.

They are high VFM speaker package. I ve not listened but heard a lot of good reviews. I personally have a TAGA HARMONY AZURE V2. Ill let you know how the 606 SE series sounds in a week time.

For the subwoofer
sayhifi.com

Either get BIC america venturi or PL 200
Call them and ask for discount.

I bought 2 pieces of PL 200 and got it at dealer price of 30,500

Hi Gowtham,

How is BIC america PL 200 sub? I have seen in Amazon. It is 37,000/-.

I am confused about floor standers vs satellites. Which one sounds better?

My room size is 14X10.

If you have enough room for floorstanders than you can definitely get them but I don't think it'll be necessary in your room. You'll be more than happy with bookshelves in your room.

Dali Zensor 1 or Spektor 2 (if you want them on wall or close to wall) / Dali Zensor 3 (if you want them on stand)
Dali Zensor Vokal
Sonodyne Genie 1
Sonodyne Roarr 108

I am using Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0. They are great for that price. No dout.
If you want to play 2.0 sterio, taga floor standers will do a great job. You can not achieve the same with tiny satellites in tanoy. Thats may taught though...

I havent tested my sub. Maybe it will all be setup in the weekend since home renovations are going on currently

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Could you please let me know about Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers. Are these speakers good? if not, any good already alternative?

My budget is <=1 lakh. I wanted to go with either Tannoy 5.1 speaker system or (Dali zensor 1 front 2 speakers + Dali center vocal + Sonodyne or any other surround speakers)

Home theater person suggested these Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers with another brand sub woofer. He said front speakers must be tower speakers to get good sound.

Thanks in advance.

I am personally against package speaker system. They are aimed at jack of all trades but master of none! (Based on my observations after using Taga 506 V2 system for a while & subsequent upgrades of Center Channel to Platinum C-100, Surround to Platinum S-100 and Fronts to Platinum B-40 BS)

Since you have a decent budget, go with individual speakers aimed at specific channel. Even if you did not have this budget, I would have advised this way only albeit after getting sufficient funds in hand, it will be worth a wait else you will keep chasing the 'good sound signature' throughout your life.

My another advise: If you plan for Taga 5.0, preferably add a Taga Sub. Taga SW-10 dual I am using and I am pretty satisfied with the depth and scale of bass.

I am personally against package speaker system. They are aimed at jack of all trades but master of none! (Based on my observations after using Taga 506 V2 system for a while & subsequent upgrades of Center Channel to Platinum C-100, Surround to Platinum S-100 and Fronts to Platinum B-40 BS)

Since you have a decent budget, go with individual speakers aimed at specific channel. Even if you did not have this budget, I would have advised this way only albeit after getting sufficient funds in hand, it will be worth a wait else you will keep chasing the 'good sound signature' throughout your life.

My another advise: If you plan for Taga 5.0, preferably add a Taga Sub. Taga SW-10 dual I am using and I am pretty satisfied with the depth and scale of bass.

how does your current Taga System sound over 506? I am considering to get the same set as yours (Center Channel Platinum C-100, Surround Platinum S-100 and Fronts Platinum B-40 BS) along with TSW 120... However, it goes above my budget by Rs. 30,000... Taga 606 SE fits right on my budget again with TSW 120 sub.. is it worth spending the extra 30k and get the setup done separately?

Could you please let me know about Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.0 speakers. Are these speakers good? if not, any good already alternative? My budget is <=1 lakh.

You can consider higher product offerings from Taga, platinum series for your budget..

Even if you have a FS, the crossover would be 80/100 hz to sub.. So a BS also can do the same, at lesser cost..

Pranjandas,

I like your statements....
Packages are jack of all trades but master of none!
&
It will be worth a wait, otherwise you keep chasing for good sound signature through out your life

Hi

Thank you for your replies.

I have seen pics of other users. Bookshelves does not look good(big boxes) beside tv. Are there any bookshelves which are smaller but give good sound? I don't like loud sound but need deep bass with melodies sound.

I have checked bose system. It is good but too expensive. How about Harman kardon or Jbl speakers. No one uses them?

Or

This is my first system, so better go with 606 se with good sub, then replace each component after some time?

Home theater person quoted

606 se: 32,000/-
Paradigm pdr 100 sub: 31000/-( I did not find good reviews, want to go with either pl 200 or Emitova)
Denon avr-x1400h receiver: 54900/-.

Is it ok?

Hi

Thank you for your replies.

I have seen pics of other users. Bookshelves does not look good(big boxes) beside tv. Are there any bookshelves which are smaller but give good sound? I don't like loud sound but need deep bass with melodies sound.

I have checked bose system. It is good but too expensive. How about Harman kardon or Jbl speakers. No one uses them?

Or

This is my first system, so better go with 606 se with good sub, then replace each component after some time?

Home theater person quoted

606 se: 32,000/-
Paradigm pdr 100 sub: 31000/-( I did not find good reviews, want to go with either pl 200 or Emitova)
Denon avr-x1400h receiver: 54900/-.

Is it ok?
You can get 606 SE AT 27k sayhifi.com

Get pl200 from proaudiohome. Call them and ask for discount. You will get at 32.5k

Try olx for avr. Get denon x1300w instead of x1400w. Heos speakers are not that easily found in india.Both are equal performers. Not worth the price difference. You can buy avr from hifimart.com if you want.

Last edited:
You can get 606 SE AT 27k sayhifi.com

Get pl200 from proaudiohome. Call them and ask for discount. You will get at 32.5k

Try olx for avr. Get denon x1300w instead of x1400w. Heos speakers are not that easily found in india.Both are equal performers. Not worth the price difference. You can buy avr from hifimart.com if you want.

Can u please tell me how is the website sayhifi.com I am planning to buy Taga 606 v3 from it

Can u please tell me how is the website sayhifi.com I am planning to buy Taga 606 v3 from it

I tried to buy from the website but everytime i clicked on checkout, it gave me an error. Could'nt buy from the site.. if you willing to buy try it.. If it doesnt work try giving them a call..

Site looks genuine although I dont have any experience on buying hifi components online yet.. Maybe somebody else can throw some light here for u

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back