I am selling my subwoofer which is sparingly used and in immaculate condition.
Model: Taga Harmony SW10 V2 platinum
Ownership History: First owner, bought mid feb-2017 from hifimart.
Cosmetic Condition: 9.9/10
Operational condition: 10/10
Expected Price: 21000 INR
Reason for sale: I have been quite occupied with personal and official travel in past 6-8 months and havnent used the setup in the mean time. As I am still travelling for next many month, want to clean up some items.
Specifications from Manufacturer:
Bassreflex subwoofer, auto on/off,
25mm thick MDF TLIE cabinet
255mm (10”) 2 x Φ156 magnet,
polypropylene cone, THAW, TSAC
Amplifier Power:175W RMS / 550W Dynamic Peak, THCA
Dimensions (H x W x D):43 x 35 x 41 cm (incl. feet)
Weight (net):26.5kg pc. / 28.4kg pc. (High Gloss)
The Sub was bought from hifimart and I should have the bill but dont have the original packing stuff, hence only local pickup is possible. The sub comes with power chord + Subwoofer cable.
Thanks for reading
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.