TAGA Harmony TAV-806F Floorstanding Speaker

Dheaj

Hi All.
I have a Cosmic AX 609 Stereo Integrated Amplifier which is 30 years old. I tested it on Jamo S606 speakers at a friend's place and the Amp still is sounding Awesome. I am planning to buy speakers for the same and looking for suggestions. Was looking at Taga Harmony TAV 806F towers for the same. Any idea how these speakers sound? Cos Demos are closed all over the place and i dont want to buy something just cos it looks good on paper. Any other speaker suggestions are also welcome.

Hey Dheaj,
You may want to look at something that’s 8ohms with good sensitivity so that the AX609 can drive them without any difficulty.
You cab look at IndiqAudio Platinum Achal towers as these can be even driven with a small amplifier coz of its design.
I have been using these for sometime now and I am very happy with sound signature and tonality of these. These are mid focused and can deliver good sound + has a 10” side firing woofer that gives you that immersive low end for good music Experience.
IndiqAudio also offers 15day trial period which gives you enough time to see how it pairs with your rig and decide to keep it or return if it does not satisfy your requirements. I think this is a great opportunity for people to try out.

Regards,
Som

Good to see a FM from Pune...

Did you check if AV Excellence in Pune is open for demos? They may not carry Taga but may have something that pairs well with your amp.

I have 806 5.0 and towers are very good for there price. I have auditioned them along with q acoustic 3050i, polk s55, elac debut f6.2. As compared to all of these, 806 are best vfm speakers. They provide good amount of bass, which is sufficient for movies, if you dont want to buy a sub yet.

In case you can extend your budget, you can look for q acoustics.

Hey Dheaj,
You may want to look at something that’s 8ohms with good sensitivity so that the AX609 can drive them without any difficulty.
You cab look at IndiqAudio Platinum Achal towers as these can be even driven with a small amplifier coz of its design.
I have been using these for sometime now and I am very happy with sound signature and tonality of these. These are mid focused and can deliver good sound + has a 10” side firing woofer that gives you that immersive low end for good music Experience.
IndiqAudio also offers 15day trial period which gives you enough time to see how it pairs with your rig and decide to keep it or return if it does not satisfy your requirements. I think this is a great opportunity for people to try out.

Regards,
Som
Greetings Som.
Thanks for the feedback.

Couple of FMs @avtar2008 and @harryneopotter own these towers. You can check with them
Thanks Shinshya. I will definitely do that.

Good to see a FM from Pune...

Did you check if AV Excellence in Pune is open for demos? They may not carry Taga but may have something that pairs well with your amp.
Hi Hemya.
Thats the one near Bund Garden, right? Thanks for the input. Will do that right away.

I have 806 5.0 and towers are very good for there price. I have auditioned them along with q acoustic 3050i, polk s55, elac debut f6.2. As compared to all of these, 806 are best vfm speakers. They provide good amount of bass, which is sufficient for movies, if you dont want to buy a sub yet.

In case you can extend your budget, you can look for q acoustics.
Thanks Avtar2008.
You are right. Am not planning on a sub yet. have you tried the 806 in a stereo set up.

Hi All.
I have a Cosmic AX 609 Stereo Integrated Amplifier which is 30 years old. I tested it on Jamo S606 speakers at a friend's place and the Amp still is sounding Awesome. I am planning to buy speakers for the same and looking for suggestions. Was looking at Taga Harmony TAV 806F towers for the same. Any idea how these speakers sound? Cos Demos are closed all over the place and i dont want to buy something just cos it looks good on paper. Any other speaker suggestions are also welcome.
Hi Dhea,
Glad to know someone still buying Speakers for Cosmic Amplifiers.
I suggest go for 6"-8" Tang-Band Fullrange Drivers & pair them with TL Enclosures.
Btw AX609 is 4 ohm stable.

Regards
Aaron Nikhil

Thanks Avtar2008.
You are right. Am not planning on a sub yet. have you tried the 806 in a stereo set up.
Yes, have played them PC -> denon 3600h avr(pure direct) -> Norge 100 gold Int amp -> taga 806f. Music quality is more than enough for the money you spent.

For movies, I have added a center channel as well. Didnt tried a movie with just 806f. But in any scenario, You will get enough bass that you can postpone a sub purchase.

Hi Dhea,
Glad to know someone still buying Speakers for Cosmic Amplifiers.
I suggest go for 6"-8" Tang-Band Fullrange Drivers & pair them with TL Enclosures.
Btw AX609 is 4 ohm stable.

Regards
Aaron Nikhil
Thanks Aaron for your feedback.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back