• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Tannoy Mercury V4i Floorstanders

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Series
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiftyfifty

These super sounding and elegant biwireable floorstanders were purchased brand new in November last year from the Pune dealer.

You can listen to them at my place... the sound is comparable to the very best.

MRP is Rs.59K, but I got them at Rs. 44K due to some minor blemishes on the cabinet, barely noticeable and aesthetically insignificant. I would rate them 9/10 on physical and 10/10 on performance factors. Original bill and packing available

My selling price is Rs. 35K.

Cash & carry from Pune as the speakers are too heavy to ship (almost 17kgs each)

IMG_20171026_103835491.jpg

IMG_20171026_103929763.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Fiftyfifty

Hi,

Wanted to add that I can arrange delivery of these speakers in Pune and Mumbai at my cost. In other cities, road transport at buyer's cost is acceptable, though you will want to visit Pune for audition.

Regards

Fiftyfifty

Hi,

As I do not see any interest from local users, I am now willing to ship at buyer's cost and risk. I would nevertheless recommend an audition and inspection prior to shipment.

Regards

Fiftyfifty

Hi,

I had mentioned earlier that there were a few minor blemishes on the cabinet. Now, as requested by some FMs, I am posting pictures of these blemishes: IMG_20171124_092158403.jpg IMG_20171124_091900759.jpg IMG_20171124_085532373.jpg

Fiftyfifty

Hi,

I am sweetening the deal in a big way:

I'll add a beautiful Rotel RA 931 integrated amp at an additional cost of just Rs.7K. Built with dual symmetrical circuits and a toroidal transformer, the amp comes with a dedicated phono input, letting you connect a turntable directly. The amp and speakers are in perfect working condition and can be auditioned at my place. Just add any source, and this set of speakers + amp can be your dedicated audiophile stereo system.

Pickup from Pune only please
IMG_20171227_134647654.jpg

Fiftyfifty

Want to clarify that I'm not currently willing to sell the Rotel as a separate deal. The amp is being offered only as a combo with the speakers. The amp and speakers form a complete system in my bedroom. If I let go the amp, I will be left with speakers that will lie idle. Hence closing the Rotel thread, while this thread remains open to offers.

vijayk

Hi, I'm willing to audition these speakers along Amp
I'm based out of Pune and can stop by your place to do so. Please suggest good day and time

Thank you

Fiftyfifty

Hi,

I have been listening to the speakers/amp combo during the process of auditioning it for potential buyers. I'm now so enamoured by the sound that I have decided not to sell. The Rotel is connected to a BT adapter and is always on. At the flick of a button on my phone, my bedroom is filled with rich warm sound, the magic of floorstanders, that I'm not willing to let go.

Please treat the thread as closed. Thanks, everyone, for looking in.

Fiftyfifty

Putting these back on sale. I have too many speakers at the moment. Some of you who showed interest after I withdrew the sale may still be interested?

preth30

These speakers sound excellent and is a very good for the price. But these are huge speakers, very loud. Are suitable for members who have large dedicated listening halls.

Fiftyfifty

At just under a meter in height and weighing roughly 15 kgs., I would hardly call them 'huge'. Recommended amplification is 10-140 RMS. With a sensitivity of 91db, they sound nice and warm in my small bedroom. Come and take a listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.