• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Tanotis contact

celester340

Does anyone have the contact number for these idiot's?
I made the mistake of ordering one small 100 rupee trigger cable for connecting between power amp and AVR 10 day's back.

They don't respond to calls or e-mails. Buch of morons.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

rikhav

Typically it takes a month or 3 weeks for them to deliver.

Have personally not ordered anything but know people who have

So wait for few weeks :)

raghupb

I made the mistake of ordering one small 100 rupee trigger cable for connecting between power amp and AVR 10 day's back.

If it is just a trigger cable any 3.5 mm (or 2.5 mm) mono cable will work.
Not worth splitting hairs over Rs. 100

Just leave a stinking review, if applicable, and move on.
Cheers,
Raghu

celester340

Did exactly that! Gave them a one star with a review. Got a call immediately.

They said the order will take 12 day's for me to receive it. Huh! And they asked me to change my review. I said no way. Your customer service is crap. You don't deserve it. Let me receive the order and then I'll consider it. And hung up.

I've been chasing them since more than a week. After a review, they call. I'll change the review to a half star from a one star then.

celester340

This damn trigger cable isn't available anywhere else, unfortunately. Can't find it on Amazon

Hassan Khani

Same experience with them. Order RCA connector and waiting without any update for almost 3 weeks now. Send them an email after estimated date passed and got a standard reply as they import from US and will take time. Very unprofessional and pathetic customer support.

raghupb

This damn trigger cable isn't available anywhere else, unfortunately. Can't find it on Amazon
Dang!! You are right.
3.5 mm mono patch cable is not available on Amazon, Flipkart, etc.

All of them are 1/4" stuff used by pro people. Check if there is a local music instrument store.
They may be able to point you in the right direction or mod one up for you.

Cheers,
Raghu

Mayank Shah

Dang!! You are right.
3.5 mm mono patch cable is not available on Amazon, Flipkart, etc.

All of them are 1/4" stuff used by pro people. Check if there is a local music instrument store.
They may be able to point you in the right direction or mod one up for you.

Cheers,
Raghu
He is just being anal about a 100 buck cable. A local shop was suggested long back. Personally, I feel it is a blatant misuse of the Forums resources to sort out a 100 RS cable issue. ;)

SPONSORED ADS

celester340

I'll just wait to see if they deliver this week end. Till then physically I have to keep getting up to put if off and on :D

celester340

Richie street is a 3 hour to and from voyage from where I stay :D I'll spend 2000 rupees on fuel for a 100 rupee wire lol

antoniodias

Really sorry, I deleted them from my mind and my cell. They really are a real bunch of idiots. They owe me for not delivering for my Apple air pad 2 silicone covers. Initially they used to what’s app me and later on just would not take either my calls or care to reply to my what’s app messages. I have stopped buying from them since then.

SPONSORED ADS