Tapatalk - Mobile HFV Made Easier?

teky

With the amount of people using there mobile to browse the Internet I'm sure there are enough HFV'er who use HFV on mobile. However in it's current format it takes loading times are higher. So how about creating a mobile version with the help of Tapatalk

It has an App for Iphone, Android, Nokia & Blackberry as well. The Server extension is available free of cost. The client app for read only is free and for posting from phone etc is charged. This will help those browsing from Mobile to heavily conserve their bandwidth and also to jump into direct sections. I tried on AV Forums and it works brilliantly. Also that app can be used to browse loads of forums which are Tapatalk enabled.

Mods & Fellow HFV'ers - What's your view on this?

Last edited:
sounds good,i remember browsing thru HFV countless times on my HTC P3300 and the expletives were very forthcoming due to time taken in loading of the page :indifferent14:!!!yes,for audio 'junkies' as us,seems like a good idea indeed.cheers

sounds good,i remember browsing thru HFV countless times on my HTC P3300 and the expletives were very forthcoming due to time taken in loading of the page :indifferent14:!!!yes,for audio 'junkies' as us,seems like a good idea indeed.cheers

Thanks for your support buddy, Sounds like implementing this shouldn't be a huge task. Hoping for our Super Mod to respond positively.

This feature has been setup and enabled. Please post your feedback here along with some pics (if possible).

This feature has been setup and enabled. Please post your feedback here along with some pics (if possible).

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you very much, I will shortly upload screen shots. I'm very happy to be a part of a community with such an enthusiastic Moderator.

@ Mod - Sorry, I'm unable to search for your Hifivision within Tapatalk search page. Please could you tell me the name and also under which category this has been submitted.

Last edited:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you very much, I will shortly upload screen shots. I'm very happy to be a part of a community with such an enthusiastic Moderator.

@ Mod - Sorry, I'm unable to search for your Hifivision within Tapatalk search page. Please could you tell me the name and also under which category this has been submitted.

I have activated the search for India's Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum at Tapatalk. It is listed under the "Entertainment" category.

Please try again.

Cheers was able to find it now. Thanks once again.

Should I post the screen shots on a separate thread.

Edit - I've created a Thread in General Chit Chat for this -Link . Please let me know if you need more screenshots, happy to upload any number.

Last edited:
@mod,grazie very much :clapping:!!
@teky,great app,the i phone screenshots look amazing.even though the app is available on the ovi store for my n97 mini,it needs to be purchased :mad:.damn

rallynut said:
@teky,great app,the i phone screenshots look amazing.even though the app is available on the ovi store for my n97 mini,it needs to be purchased :mad:.damn

Cheers Buddy, I had to buy the App as well. However I feel more happy and comfortable than Safari. It's worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the amount of people using there mobile to browse the Internet I'm sure there are enough HFV'er who use HFV on mobile. However in it's current format it takes loading times are higher. So how about creating a mobile version with the help of Tapatalk

It has an App for Iphone, Android, Nokia & Blackberry as well. The Server extension is available free of cost. The client app for read only is free and for posting from phone etc is charged. This will help those browsing from Mobile to heavily conserve their bandwidth and also to jump into direct sections. I tried on AV Forums and it works brilliantly. Also that app can be used to browse loads of forums which are Tapatalk enabled.

Mods & Fellow HFV'ers - What's your view on this?

Too bad. I'm using Sony Erricson Yari & while touring use my phone to catchup with HFV. Too bad I can't use tapatalk.:mad:

Too bad. I'm using Sony Erricson Yari & while touring use my phone to catchup with HFV. Too bad I can't use tapatalk.:mad:

Captain - Is Yari a phone running Symbian OS? If yes then you can use Tapatalk, Check the thread posted above and you can download it for free

Im using my Nokia 5230 for browsing HFV while home at night times, but didnt tried the tapatalk in my Mobile and also dont how it works.

:mad::mad: even tapatalk does not support Nokia E51..............not able to use....

Tapatalk is indeed supported on E51. See the below link Nokia Ovi

Im using my Nokia 5230 for browsing HFV while home at night times, but didnt tried the tapatalk in my Mobile and also dont how it works.

Nokia 5230 is also supported. Click the above link and you should be taken to the download link. If you have further questions please post it within this thread http://www.hifivision.com/general-chit-chat/8758-hifivision-tapatalk-enabled-now.html

Those that are planning to purchase Tapatalk please hold off!!
I made an impulse purchase from the apple store - it does not deserve the $3 price tag at all. It is just a very limited browser interface repackaged and more importantly it does not have some basic features like showing smileys. Even the icon panel on the right hand side of the edit input box is missing in the display of Tapatalk. So you cannot click on a smiley to add one when posting. Nor are the gif animations visible when reading posts.

The browser on iPod Touch however displays everything you need to read hifivision and make a post.

The only convenience is you can create accounts for each forum you are a member of and quickly navigate to the forum by selecting the account. But do you want to spend upto 150 rupees for that convenience?

In other words Tapatalk becomes more of an under-performing con - take a browser rendering engine, remove some features and charge money for it from an unsuspecting public with the tap of a finger.

Wish i could get a refund for it :mad:

Cheers

Gobble - I agree with you about unable to add smiley's for posts. However have you tried replying for a post from the Safari browser - I've and gave up. The very minimal screen makes it a pain to reply. That's where tapatalk excels and add to the fact that every smiley downloaded counts towards monthly data allowance (Not that everyone browses it from Wi-Fi). The loading speeds also tend to increase when using Tapatalk rather the Safari browser when you're on 3G or Edge connections. So it's truly a good app for those who are on the move and would want to check & post quick replies. For me it's 150 well spent.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back