Tata Sky cheated me says I used Rs.1500/- in 15 days

mgdelhi

Hi.

On 30th January, 2011 my account balance was Rs.598.10.

I recharged my account with Rs.1,000/- under special scheme that I will get addition value of Rs.300/- and my account showed Rs.1,598.10 as account balance immediately after recharge (pic enclosed). Next day I got a call from customer care executive that they are giving me a free add-on (don't remember what add-on, but he said free surely) and my special promotion balance of Rs.300/- will be credited to my account in 2-3 days.

So, after recharging my account with Rs.1,000/- on 30-01-2011, my account should have been Rs.1,898.10 (598.10 + 1000 + 300)

Today I checked my balance, it shows just Rs. 420.55 (Pic enclosed).

* I was using 1+2 connections till 12-02-2011.
* I got another Tata Sky+ HD installed on 12-02-2011. Now, since 12-02-2011, I am using 1+3 connections.
* I upgraded my pack from Supreme Pack to "Supreme Sports Pack" on 13-02-2011.

I am surprised to note that I have consumed Rs.1,477.55 in last 16 days. How? :mad:

Sent them an email and let's see if I get a reply.

jqkmxz.jpg

zmjrb5.jpg

Last edited:
wait for a reply else send an email to nodal officer and cc to ceo tata sky and tell them that you have the recharge receipt of 1000 rs and screenshot of previous balance.. and you are going legal against them.. let them come down on their knees,,

Yes, Luckily I took a PDF print out of the receipt which clearly says that my account balance is Rs.1,598.10 on 31.01.2011, as one can see in the pic.

I guess I have enough proofs. :)

They cheat you and they discriminate against me! TataSky is trying to make good of the losses its sister-concerns must have incurred after they rewarded Raja for his (mis)deeds!

^
lolz... I just took a screenshot of my account seeing your case; I think you must have been charged the "yearly" fees for the sports pack...

If one subscribe to any yearly pack, the balance shows the amount after adjusting the yearly charge amount. Have you subscribed to any yearly pack?

It's useful to take a printout of a DTH provider's website showing package contents. That way if we find some channels being deleted later, we can threaten them.

If one subscribe to any yearly pack, the balance shows the amount after adjusting the yearly charge amount. Have you subscribed to any yearly pack?

I have not subscribed to any annual pack. It is clear from the screenshot posted.

Even I'd recharged 500 bucks during the offer period. I am yet to see the free 200 bucks that they'd promised. Also, their transaction page has conveniently not been working so subscribers like us are not even able to check what's going on in the accounts.

i didnt have any such problem with Tata sky but one time they have such problem with me when they debited my a/c twice for a package which i unsubscribed(Semi Annual), than as i called them and asked whats goin on and how i got this money twice then they revesed it.

and for the bonus scheme(200 free with 500 recharge and 300 with 1000 recharge) i charged twice with amount of 500 within three days and i got rs 400 free without any hassles.

Update:

Got a call from Tata Sky.

They acknowledged their mistake and apologized for it. They informed me that they corrected their mistake and given me the credit.

Checked my balance and it shows Rs.1,530.54 (valid till 19/04/2011) as against yesterday's balance of Rs.420.55 (valid till 04/03/2011).

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back