Tata Sky or Dish TV DTH?

shankarcams

I have come across this question many times, and have found my own answer that I wish to share for the benefit of FMs.

I have connections to both Tata Sky and Dish. Dish is legacy, and I have had it for many years; Tata Sky was just a couple of years ago. Since Chennai is becoming compulsory digital for terrestrial cable, I thought to switch all my TVs to DTH, and so I sought additional "child" connections from both Tata Sky and Dish.

The Dish response was pathetic. They gave me three dealer options and all three dealers have shut shop. They are not willing to find me another dealer. The overall attitude of their CC staff is one of who cares.

Tata Sky was as professional as one can hope of a retail transaction. The CC took my order, and within 10 minutes I had a dealer call me and a work order reference. The quality of work was also very good; the cables were correctly covered and pinned etc.

The Which DTH is no longer a question on my mind.

Shankar

Yes. TATA sky is best among all the other DTH.

Next to TATA sky, I would say Airtel but the customer care really they dont care about customer.

On the other hand, Videocon is also doing good....Cheap and best...

Videocon has the highest number of HD channels these days. I have Tata Sky HD but am planning to move to Videocon once my 1 year pack expires cos they are just compressing everything too much these days and picture quality is piss poor.

Videocon has the highest number of HD channels these days. I have Tata Sky HD but am planning to move to Videocon once my 1 year pack expires cos they are just compressing everything too much these days and picture quality is piss poor.

But what do you do with the STBs? Particularly the TS HD+ boxes are 6000 each and throwing them away is not the best solution. Is there a resale market?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back