TCL Qled 65x4

In my opinion don't buy anything till march
1.after Jio launch in this month their will be huge rush to launch 4k TV's by different new commers .already king position is gone to Xiaomi by 1m sets in 9months.so top manufacturers will reduce their prices after seeing diwali sales fig.
2.lg starting assemble TV in India in 2 months which will drop 20%rates.
3. Panasonic , skyworth,TCL, Haier and many more not introduced their products properly.after all buyer will buying after users report.and that competition in not heated.
4.i personally waiting for OnePlus model in February which will have many features like inbuilt webcam etc.
5. LG, Samsung and specially Sony prices and not justified.
6.oled burn-in may be trouble
7.the biggest problem in oled is not burn in but "black crush".ones I come across this information,my mind is not accepting to buy oled.
8.new miniled plant started in jurmani . the price is low and elements all droback of oled.expecting in April

So frends add your opinion and reason to delay the buy.

Last edited:
In my opinion don't buy anything till march
1.after Jio launch in this month their will be huge rush to launch 4k TV's by different new commers .already king position is gone to Xiaomi by 1m sets in 9months.so top manufacturers will reduce their prices after seeing diwali sales fig.
How does Jio launch effect 4k TV? Jio doesnt have even a single 4K channel if I am not wrong.
2.lg starting assemble TV in India in 2 months which will drop 20%rates.
LG already assembles most of its TV in India. What they plan to do is import open cell panel and assemble it. This will have infact hardly bring benefit of 10% to LG. And whether it passes on the benefit to consumers is a different thing. More importantly LGs international rate and Indian prices are already pretty competitive
3. Panasonic , skyworth,TCL, Haier and many more not introduced their products properly.after all buyer will buying after users report.and that competition in not heated.
Not all products of a company get launched in a region, this has been true for decades so why you expect all that to change in a few months, I do not know.
4.i personally waiting for OnePlus model in February which will have many features like inbuilt webcam etc.
OK
5. LG, Samsung and specially Sony prices and not justified.
True for all tech products in India, nothing specific to TVs
6.oled burn-in may be trouble
Getting better. Infact 2018 models are already known to be pretty resistant to burn in. But more importantly what do you think will change in 2019 that one should not buy it now?
7.the biggest problem in oled is not burn in but "black crush".ones I come across this information,my mind is not accepting to buy oled.
Again, that is your justification to not buy presently, how does waiting till 2019 change the demograph?
8.new miniled plant started in jurmani . the price is low and elements all droback of oled.expecting in April
No idea what you have typed here.
So frends add your opinion and reason to delay the buy.

All stupid reasons IMO. There is always a new technology at the horizon or a new perceived change in landscape in Business. Also not all things you have stated are facts. You will keep waiting till eternity and miss the present if you just want a justification to delay.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back