Up for sale is my TECHNICS SL1300 MK I TURNTABLE.
The tt is in very good condition. It is perfectly stable at both speeds with no issues. All automatic functions are working as they should be. Cosmetic condition is good. No cracks in the dustcover except some rough area at the back where the hinges attach. This is not visible. I have serviced the speed control switches and pots with a high quality electronic grade contact cleaner. Have also lubed the motor. It is with original technics headshell fitted with Shure M55 cartridge. A stylus is fitted but it is not in best condition, needs replacement.
Type: fully-automatic turntable
Drive method: direct drive
Motor: ultra low speed brushless DC motor
Control type: servo control (mk1), quartz locked (mk2)
Platter: 330mm, 2.5kg, aluminium alloy diecast
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
Pitch control: 10% (mk1), 20% (mk2)
Wow and flutter: 0.03% WRMS (mk1), 0.025% WRMS (mk2)
Rumble: -70dB (mk1), -73dB (mk2)
Tonearm: gimbal suspension, universal, s-shaped, tubular
Effective length: 230mm
Offset angle: 21.5 degrees
Weight: 20.7 lb (mk1), 11.8kg (mk2)
Price : INR 18000/- + shipping at actuals.
Thanks for looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.