So far suggestions and google suggestions
Any more suggestions ppl.
- Living Room
- Cambridge Audio Minx (12/22) (audition might be problem)
- Monitor Audio Radius 90/45 (sourcing is an issue)
- telmo 2.0 (audition might be problem)
- Mission cube 2.0 (audition might be problem)
- yamaha soundbar @Love4sound is it 107 or 207?
- Study Room
- Wharf 225/11.2
- Polk Audio RTI A3
- Elac debut b6.2
Thanks , Have a lovely day.
I have the Cambridge Audio Mix Min 12s for my surrounds, and have tried them in a 2.1 setup just for funzies. They are quite brilliant for their tiny size. Just for understanding, they are paired in my system to a set of Klipsch Premiere RP 400M and RP 500C and a pair of SVS SB1000 subs.
I had the Elac Cinema 10 before them, and while the Elac are definitely bigger and more detail, the Minx come close.
PS: I was the one who pmed about the Elac Cinema 10.