• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Tektronix Oscilloscope, Toroidal trafo and Class D amp boards

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldyrathore

For sale are the below items owned by a friend of mine.

1) Tektronix Oscilloscope TBS 1022: New (unused) 25Mhz scope, comes with calibration certificate, original bill, software CD, cables/probes, original packing etc
Price Rs 23k Negotiable.

2) Toroidal Transformer: New (unused) Miracle transformer, 45-0-45, 625VA. It can be used for very powerful sub amp or multichannel amp system. This things is heavy.
Price Rs 4.5K Negotiable

3) Class D amp boards

a) TAS5630 amp boards on top with some components already populated on one board. Most of the discrete SMD components are also available. Buyer needs to buy the chips separately elsewhere.
b) TDA8920 amp boards below with some components already populated on one board including the TDA8920 chip. Buyer needs to buy the chips separately elsewhere.
The buyer buys all the boards together for 2.5K, not negotiable

Good packing will be provided for all items, cost and risk to be borne by buyer.
Reason for sale: My friend is moving out of town for higher studies so has no time for hobby

Pls PM, I will provide his contact details via for further details

Thanks,
Goldy

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS