Thanks All...Bought Onkyo 3500

asaldharan

Hi All,

I just wanted to say "Thank you":clapping: to the forum members who are all helped me in choosing a Good Home theater.

Yes. I bought a new Onkyo 3500 and set up the system 2 days back:yahoo: I am really amazed in movie experience. The surround effects are awesome. I checked the Star movies HD from TATA sky HD, few mp3 songs and a Blu ray movie( downloaded) with DTS encoded. I am completely satisfied.

Before I buy, I thought this wont include Audyssey but for my surprise, this system included Audyssey as well as WRAT.

Some may think like it will be more powerful if I would have gone for AVR and speaker separately but sorry friends not having that much money. Probably I will get some dedicated speakers in the future.

Thank You once again friends for suggesting me a good HT within my budget.

A special thanks to Jaivelu, Baiju, AudioFreek and TechnoBhatt ( Pls excuse if I missed anyone).

Thanks
Dharan

congratualtion buddy.enjoy.
with star movies hd its so satisfying even in very low volume...what do you say?

btw what price you paid....

Congratulations and Enjoy the movies.

It may have Audessey, but does it have auto setup mic? Auto setup makes it easy configuring the HT.

Hi All,

I just wanted to say "Thank you":clapping: to the forum members who are all helped me in choosing a Good Home theater.

Yes. I bought a new Onkyo 3500 and set up the system 2 days back:yahoo: I am really amazed in movie experience. The surround effects are awesome. I checked the Star movies HD from TATA sky HD, few mp3 songs and a Blu ray movie( downloaded) with DTS encoded. I am completely satisfied.

Before I buy, I thought this wont include Audyssey but for my surprise, this system included Audyssey as well as WRAT.

Thanks
Dharan

Congrats for your new system. What Audyssey Seting does your receiver has ?

Congrats for your new system. What Audyssey Seting does your receiver has ?

It may have Audessey, but does it have auto setup mic? Auto setup makes it easy configuring the HT.

The Auddyssey settings it includes are Dynamic Volume and EQ and not room correction.
But, Cheers Mate, you got a great HTiB :yahoo:

Congrats,most important is that this system has came up to your expectations.Cheers.

congratualtion buddy.enjoy.
with star movies hd its so satisfying even in very low volume...what do you say?

btw what price you paid....

Yes prosenjit. Its amazing. Dolby digital is getting detected automatically. Even Movies Now also equally good but its doesn't have a dolby digital.

I bought for 27K after much bargain. Every showroom selling at 28K here at chennai and none of them were ready to down the price.

At last viveks had agreed for 27K.

Hi Baiju,

I think its NOT auto... There is a option where I can change the distance of the speaker but not sure that whether its auto or manual. When I gone to that page for the first time, it was having some distance mentioned I dont know whether its automatically set up or a default one later I manually changed.

^^ It is manual. In autosetup, a setup mic os used to measure the distance and other room parameters and adjust the settings automatically.

Asal,

Congrats on your new set-up(Sorry ,somehow missed to share my wishes earlier:))

Make a detailed review on the futures and movie experience..With an Example.Would be useful for many FM's who plan for HT at your budget.

Asal,

Congrats on your new set-up(Sorry ,somehow missed to share my wishes earlier:))

Make a detailed review on the futures and movie experience..With an Example.Would be useful for many FM's who plan for HT at your budget.

Sure Audio Freek... So far I can tell that I feel like I am in a theater when I play a DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1 encoded files...

Sure Audio Freek... So far I can tell that I feel like I am in a theater when I play a DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1 encoded files...

Good to hear that:), I wish you to Own a splendid "Stereo Setup" soon :yahoo:and feel the of sweet music, which is a High Quality form of Sound waves

Good to hear that:), I wish you to Own a splendid "Stereo Setup" soon :yahoo:and feel the of sweet music, which is a High Quality form of Sound waves

Yes. I am thinking to get 2 speakers separately for music purpose. I can connect that to this receiver which has separate stereo output.

Actually I have 2 speakers already which are very old so I highly worried that the speaker will affect my AVR

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back