Thanks to all members and admins

Sunilngcl

Hai everyone. I am Sunil from Dubai and after meeting an old friend who is a music lover and talking to him about equipment and stuffs i got infected with the same disease as all of you and enjoying it too.
See i haven't been using good av systems for a long time and i never bothered about it till i found myself free from all my professional commitments recently.Years have passed since i heard the" surmai ankiyon mein "LP at my home in 1989. and ever since i couldn't be around such systems as my work had me travelling mostly.
Recently a dealer from Bangalore only introduced me to a good amp and player that too he got it delivered here so that i can listen to it till i relocate. He only suggested HIFIVISION and its been fun browsing around all the topics . and mostly so many people here have good knowledge to support people like me.

So thanks to all admins and members for having such a big community for us freaks,mental,nut case people as my wife says :).

and one question aren't there any ladies who use high end audio (Not for show or status) ? Just wondering .

and one question aren't there any ladies who use high end audio (Not for show or status) ? Just wondering .

Hi Sunil, welcome to the forum!
This topic is in fact a favorite here. There has been a long winded thread here discussing that, ad nauseam :)

Hai everyone. I am Sunil from Dubai and after meeting an old friend who is a music lover and talking to him about equipment and stuffs i got infected with the same disease as all of you and enjoying it too.
See i haven't been using good av systems for a long time and i never bothered about it till i found myself free from all my professional commitments recently.Years have passed since i heard the" surmai ankiyon mein "LP at my home in 1989. and ever since i couldn't be around such systems as my work had me travelling mostly.
Recently a dealer from Bangalore only introduced me to a good amp and player that too he got it delivered here so that i can listen to it till i relocate. He only suggested HIFIVISION and its been fun browsing around all the topics . and mostly so many people here have good knowledge to support people like me.

So thanks to all admins and members for having such a big community for us freaks,mental,nut case people as my wife says :).

Hi
Sunil
I can't say about the other ladies.But I have a Royal Bengal Tigress at my residence. :D Every time I approach her for a new rig, what I receive is cold stare of refusal.Recently I have thought of buying a cassette deck. As I have told her my MAAN KI BAAT, she has declared that I am a mad and also forbidden to surf the HFV;).But I am grateful as she allowed me to go with my fav turntables and my previous vinyls.
Regards
Bhaskar

Hi Sunil,

Welcome to the forum!

Good to see that you have finally found time to enjoy the hobby.
I am sure that you will be able to find a few like minded souls on here.

Regards.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back