• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

The Audio Legend "Siegfried Linkwitz" battling for life ? Prayers for Him and his Family.....

yogibear

Stage 4 Prostrate Cancer......... Very sad news...... I hope its a rumor.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Sumanta

Sad, very sad.
The simple joy of listening music he explained so easily with simple logic while describing sound.
Learned so many things from his site.

sdurani

Dave Wilson, founder of Wilson Audio speakers, died over the weekend.

yogibear

1935 born, so 83 today...... and health issues. A truly honourable person.

Fantastic

Very sad. I don't know if you people have been following developments ( or rediscoveries !) of cancer treatments. Many Docs are saying that no one should die of cancer as there are several ways to treat them . The previous Mayor of New York was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer 25 years ago !He not only over came it but subsequently became mayor of New York for two terms and is STILL active ! Please use Yahoo. There is tons of information on this.But this shouldn't be discussed here !

Fantastic

Frankly I don't know how this could be. I met him at the RMAF show in 2011 and spent some time chatting with him. He was perfectly fine at that time. Strange things can happen !
I did look up http://www.linkwitzlab.com/about_me.htm just now . Sad !
It's odd they say this because most doctors say " you don't die OF prostate cancer, you die with it " . Meaning that the actual cause of death could be a heart attack or something else. Additionally they say often it can be reversed easily ! Many people have done that.....eg:. ex mayor of New York !

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

yogibear

Talk about cancer.... recently lost two young married cousins, both mothers, in the family. Chemotherapy kills I presume, but never treats and loads of monies and pain down with it.....

Fantastic

This is a long and debatable topic. If people like to discuss it ,better to start a thread something like "How to tackle cancer" in the General Lounge ! Not here..........that's funny because it will end up something like DIY medicine ! :)

yogibear

Thanks for sharing. Yet to see the whole video but it’s sad to see him sick and slow.

I wish great people like him should never get sick and have long healthy life......

SPONSORED ADS