The Giveaway Thread

Laptop bag 14"
6c86369cb2d948a430af67e9ebd84208.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Would like to take Laptop bag if available still.

Are u planning to give away the DVD PLayer?

No.

I'm looking to procure an used stereo deck or component system which has RCA audio inputs and bookshelf speaker. If anyone is having used audio system with cassette deck or CD compartment not working but the amp section is good, I can hook up the DVD player to it and use it.

Any one have an audio cord (3.5 mm to 2 RCA )?

I am looking to connect my Android phone to my Denon avr to listen to music. Old style AVR, hence no usb/blu tooth/wi fi etc.....

Of course will bear the shipping cost.

I am hoping that someone is having a decent one which he is willing to give away. If not, I am also willing to buy it for a price.
Even i am looking for the same will order one or two pieces of silver plated copper ones from Aliexpress on 11.11 as it's their annual sale. Isn't very costly for the specs. Have a look on Aliexpress.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am hoping that someone is having a decent one which he is willing to give away. If not, I am also willing to buy it for a price.
You could post in the wanted section for better response. Its better to buy quality interconnects rather than pick the very average red white rca cables.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Two Massive Bass Traps

These are two massive Bass Traps from FM orko (6'*4'). They have tiny feet and hence can be shifted around.

These were built by Mr. Murthy in Bangalore. The owner (orko ) has no use for it and I was using it to test my HT room. They are good quality traps and around 1 feet in thickness.

Unfortunately, though it was kept in sheets of plastic by the owner, water had seeped in and made the bottom fairly ugly. Its now dry but I have to remove it from my house in another week (else my wife will throw me out :) Ideally, you would need to remove the outer cloth or get the stain removed else its an eye sore.

I could fit them in the back of the ritz with the seats folded but one at a time, but will need a tempo to move it.

PHOTO_20171130_081641.jpg

PHOTO_20171130_081632.jpg

Re: Two Massive Bass Traps

These are two massive Bass Traps from FM orko (6'*4'). They have tiny feet and hence can be shifted around.

These were built by Mr. Murthy in Bangalore. The owner (orko ) has no use for it and I was using it to test my HT room. They are good quality traps and around 1 feet in thickness.

Unfortunately, though it was kept in sheets of plastic by the owner, water had seeped in and made the bottom fairly ugly. Its now dry but I have to remove it from my house in another week (else my wife will throw me out :) Ideally, you would need to remove the outer cloth or get the stain removed else its an eye sore.

I could fit them in the back of the ritz with the seats folded but one at a time, but will need a tempo to move it.

View attachment 24486

View attachment 24487
Can I have them please?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back