The Giveaway Thread

Nice. I could use the center speaker as they should match with my Sony bookshelf speakers I already have. But wouldn't require the bookshelf speakers. If possible I would like to get just the center speaker.
sure i think the single one was from a 7.1 system these were the surround rear, i cant seem to find the specific center ones, but if you want to give it a try i could send them to you. i have a couple center speakers as well i will put them up as give away in a day, maybe you want to take a look at them. one is a polk ( from the same set i had put earlier)the other are denon if i am not mistaken. give me a day to hunt them out

sure i think the single one was from a 7.1 system these were the surround rear, i cant seem to find the specific center ones, but if you want to give it a try i could send them to you. i have a couple center speakers as well i will put them up as give away in a day, maybe you want to take a look at them. one is a polk ( from the same set i had put earlier)the other are denon if i am not mistaken. give me a day to hunt them out
Sure will wait for you to update the thread. I guess this Sony or polk would work for me.

Hey guys, the Polk's surround speakers that kane posted are mine now.:p. Stop pestering him. and a big thanks to kane. it was nice meeting you. hope you come around someday we can have some listening session. Thanks again.
Got time today to mount them. sound nice and sweet.

Attachments

• PolkS1.jpg
    PolkS1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180228_013923.jpg
    20180228_013923.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 32
Does anyone here has old FM or speaker for giveaway? Need it for my relative who is in sixties and fan of FM only.

Posting again - giving away the Audioengine A2 Plate amp module for DIY enthusiasts who want to make a pair of mini monitors. Please send me a message to coordinate. Please contact only if really interested - its free after all! How unsure can you be about it?

IMG_20180302_175336.jpg
IMG_20180302_175348.jpg

Hi all
I have 2 items for giveaway

One is a dust cover with size 26 width x 7 height and 11.8 depth
Measurements are in inches
Made of clear acrylic with thickness of 4 mm
There was misunderstanding and most of you would have figured it out it does not fit the TT ordered for , nor it will fit any other TT as it's less or equal to the platter size
If anyone can make use of it to cover any other equipment of theirs I will be more then happy to give it away
But would need to be collected from my place as shipping would turn out to be disastrous and expensive
If it's no use for anyone I will use it as a tray to keep washed utensils :)

Second give away is of a linear poower supply which was made by someone for me
I am not good at electronics so I was happy someone was attempting to make for me
Not sure how but even after being transported in a wooden crate it got damaged and few internal components are bend and would need replacement
I guess it's a few capacitor in the power bank
Also will need to check if everything is in order
But as I can't do it myself and don't want to bother anyone else with it I am not able to use it
I don't want the hassles of shipping it back to the person who made for me
The PSU us nothing exotic but based on LM regulators
It has a huge rcore with three secondary windings as I wanted 3 outputs
5 volt, 9 volt and 12 volt and above
Voltage can be adjusted
Again shipping not possible so would be happy if someone can collect it from my place

Back