The Giveaway Thread

For FMs in Chennai (preferably) or if elsewhere at courier costs, Creek OBH-11 Headphone Amplifier with replacement power supply. Works.

For FMs in Chennai (preferably) or if elsewhere at courier costs, Creek OBH-11 Headphone Amplifier with replacement power supply. Works.

Hi Shanker,

Can I have that headphone amp? I would be grateful if you could courier it to Cochin, am ready to pay for the courier charges, Thanks

Posting again - giving away the Audioengine A2 Plate amp module for DIY enthusiasts who want to make a pair of mini monitors. Please send me a message to coordinate. Please contact only if really interested - its free after all! How unsure can you be about it?

View attachment 26122
View attachment 26123
Hi Aashish,

Is this still available? can I have it if available if it is possible for you to ship it to Hyderabad, shipping and packing will be on me.

Regards
Bilal

I have a marantz cd5001cd player with remote. Havent used it for some time. Had some mechanical problems with the tray but somehwat usable. I can offer it to fellow members who can get it repaired and use it. Only pick up from my place. Cannot ship.

I m looking to build a HTPC for my upcoming setup. I m ready to bear the shipping charges.
I just checked the specs and feel that it is not suitable for my purpose.. so better give it to someone who really needs it

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back