The Giveaway Thread

Giveaway or Takeaway
It is the story of a Father and his son. As usual, father used to tell his son that all the properties he has accumulated will eventually go to him. The son was also tired of listening to his father repeating this line. The son grew up and wanted to start a new business. He approached his father for some help but his father replied whatever he has eventually will go to him. So he need not worry but keep working hard to stand on his own leg, otherwise people will take him as a parasite who lives in his father's money. Listening this the son got infuriated and promised that he will never ever approach him for any help. After few years of hard work son could amass lot of money and one day he saw his father coming to him. Father told, "Son! I am really proud of you. Now the time has come for me to handover whatever I had earned in my entire life. And as I had promised to you, everything I have will be yours."
Hearing such words from his father, Son could not hold back his anger. He said, "You have always cheated me that you will 'Giveaway' everything that you have. But when I was sincerely in need of it you have refused to give me and when I have toiled day and night, sometimes even without food you have never looked at me. Then what is the need of it now. Please take back yours money and properties. I dont need it any more nor I care whom you give it."
Father smiled and replied holding his sons hands, " Son. Look at me. Each and every father want their children to be successful. But very few actually succeed. Do you know why? This Giveaway slowly eats away the sprout of success. Children become inceasingly dependent on their parents. Then they start demanding more and more. Ultimately the Giveaway turns out to be Takeaway. So I have always wanted to give it to you when you actually dont need it. Today I am one of those lucky fathers who has a son refusing his fathers Giveaway. I am really proud of you. And you will not understand my feelings unless you become a father. "

Have a pair of Polk audio Speakers They are from the HTMS

Model number is : RM6751

Just let me know why you want it and if the message is genuine its yours,

The speaker is located in Mumbai

Speaker specs

EnclosureBass Reflex
Video ShieldedYes
Tweeter TypeSemi-domeTweeter
Size (inches)0.5
Midrange Size (inches)N/AWoofer Size (inches)3.5
Woofer CompositionPolymer composite
Woofer SurroundFoam
Power Range20-100
Sensitivity89 @2.83Vrms dB
Impedance (Ohms)8
Frequency ResponseN/A
Connector TypeSpring Clip
Bi-amp InputsNo
Height (inches)6-9/16
Width (inches)4-1/8
Depth (inches)5-1/8
Weight (pounds)2

3aPcO0.jpg

2mqK7Z.jpg

2WCE0v.jpg

eTVMJ5.jpg

I found two more of these if any one wants them pick up is at vikhroli west 247 park

Well I m in Nashik :(.. can you ship it to Nashik.. I would pay the shipping.. I also have my brother in law in andheri .. will check if he can pickup.. but it would be really nice if you could ship

And if you want to know what I'm going to do with them - I'm going to meaure them, build them a proper enclosure and rework their crossover.
Would a center channel with thee exterior slightly beaten up excite you same brand polk it was from the same set.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back