The Giveaway Thread

I have following items for giveaway.,

1. Technics SU-G75 amplifier (110V-US version) - Not working.
It is not mine. A friend gave it to me as he was not using it for long time. I tried it, display comes up but Audio input, Phono inputs are not working. Fan also makes noise. It will be useful for parts or someone who is interested in repairing it.

2. AMD 64 X2 3Ghz processor, Motherboard, CPU fan, 3x 1GB RAM sticks. - Not sure about working condition.
I have not used them for a long time.

3. Denon TU-255 Tuner. - Partially working.
It is the same that I put for sale. https://www.hifivision.com/threads/denon-am-fm-stereo-tuner-tu-255.66799/#post-736455
I checked the tuner recently, it works in stereo mode for 30 to 45mins and then goes silent. If switch to manual mode then will play again (only mono). I checked with few electronic shops, they say tuning component needs to be changed. Parts for this tuner is not available anymore.

Please PM me if you are interested. Pickup from Bangalore (near Marathahalli).

Mods, please delete the post if partially working/non-working items cannot be posted.

Thanks,
Suresh.

I have following items for giveaway.,

1. Technics SU-G75 amplifier (110V-US version) - Not working.
It is not mine. A friend gave it to me as he was not using it for long time. I tried it, display comes up but Audio input, Phono inputs are not working. Fan also makes noise. It will be useful for parts or someone who is interested in repairing it.

2. AMD 64 X2 3Ghz processor, Motherboard, CPU fan, 3x 1GB RAM sticks. - Not sure about working condition.
I have not used them for a long time.

3. Denon TU-255 Tuner. - Partially working.
It is the same that I put for sale. https://www.hifivision.com/threads/denon-am-fm-stereo-tuner-tu-255.66799/#post-736455
I checked the tuner recently, it works in stereo mode for 30 to 45mins and then goes silent. If switch to manual mode then will play again (only mono). I checked with few electronic shops, they say tuning component needs to be changed. Parts for this tuner is not available anymore.

Please PM me if you are interested. Pickup from Bangalore (near Marathahalli).

Mods, please delete the post if partially working/non-working items cannot be posted.

Thanks,
Suresh.
I would like to have the 1gb ram sticks 2 nos, if available and can ship to hyd at my cost?
Thanks

Hi Suresh

I am interested in this "2. AMD 64 X2 3Ghz processor, Motherboard, CPU fan, 3x 1GB RAM sticks" and can pick up locally.

And also the Technics amplifier as if the case is good I can use for my new DIY amplifier build ;) Will send you a PM with my mobile number

thanks

I have dead PS3 with RLOD issue for giveaway, tried to repair from several places but its not repairable. I have taken out its HDD.

If anyone specifically wants its spare parts, let me know. Have to pick up in person from Pune (411017 or 411016).

Please do not take it in hope of repairs, I have spent a lot of time doing same and failed every time.

Edit: Its PS3 FAT 80gb model.

I have dead PS3 with RLOD issue for giveaway, tried to repair from several places but its not repairable. I have taken out its HDD.

If anyone specifically wants its spare parts, let me know. Have to pick up in person from Pune (411017 or 411016).

Please do not take it in hope of repairs, I have spent a lot of time doing same and failed every time.

Edit: Its PS3 FAT 80gb model.

Have you used the hair dryer method yourself, just put it inside a card bord box or something and apply a hair dryer to it for 15-20min. Then try to start it.

Have you used the hair dryer method yourself, just put it inside a card bord box or something and apply a hair dryer to it for 15-20min. Then try to start it.

Not just me but the repair guy tried everything. Its non repairable for sure.

I have a pair of 8 inch midbass drivers to give away. These are 8 ohm impedance drivers from the Arphi Challenger series.
Cloth surround which will last a lifetime.
It is more suited for 3-way setup, ideal to cross it below 600 hz, 12db slope.

I prefer to give it to active hifivision members, preferably DIY buffs who can use it to its potential.

First preference to members who can pick it up from my place.
If not will ship at takers cost.

Please share your interest in the thread.

arphi chall.jpg

Forum memebrs are thanked for giving away components for free to other fellow members

I had a very unique experience with one such member who wanted my power supply which I was not using anymore as it was damaged in transit

He basically took it from me to repair it and being it to absolutely working condition and give it back to me :)

I can't thank him enough and how much ever I tell him use it he says his only aim was to repair and give it back to me

Thanks a ton @spirovious

And thanks @darshanjoshi too for making arrangements to send it to mr spirovious

It's working flawlessly

I have a pair of 8 inch midbass drivers to give away. These are 8 ohm impedance drivers from the Arphi Challenger series.
Cloth surround which will last a lifetime.
It is more suited for 3-way setup, ideal to cross it below 600 hz, 12db slope.

I prefer to give it to active hifivision members, preferably DIY buffs who can use it to its potential.

First preference to members who can pick it up from my place.
If not will ship at takers cost.

Please share your interest in the thread.

View attachment 28181
i interested for thid

Back