The Giveaway Thread

Guys 5 minutes 5 messages all from outstation. Come on please appreciate the post. I said only local pickup, don’t ask for me to send couriers etc.

I have a pioneer BDP 440 to give away.

It works sometimes. Other times it doesn’t. It’s quite random.

Only local pickup my place in Goregaon East mumbai at my convenience.

I'll come pick it up and try to get it working if it's still available.

That is where small locations have a major disadvantage. We are the pariahs that pay high cost for everything, simply because items are available only in metro or major cities. Mumbai Chennai Bangalore guys have it made.

Hi,
I have following non-working items for give away. They can used for parts and case. Prefer pickup from Bangalore. Please PM me if you are interested.

1. JVC X3 integrated amplifier : My first purchase from Olx. Seller cheated by sending a non-working piece. Average looking.
2. SONY TC-WE475 Stereo Cassette Deck : 110V version. Head assembly are twitched. Not sure of the reason. But both heads should be in good shape.

Regards,
Suresh.

Hi,
I have following non-working items for give away. They can used for parts and case. Prefer pickup from Bangalore. Please PM me if you are interested.

1. JVC X3 integrated amplifier : My first purchase from Olx. Seller cheated by sending a non-working piece. Average looking.
2. SONY TC-WE475 Stereo Cassette Deck : 110V version. Head assembly are twitched. Not sure of the reason. But both heads should be in good shape.

Regards,
Suresh.
Can I have the X3 if not taken, can make a good use with the cabinet for my new project.

Hi,

Regards,
Suresh.

Hi,

I'm interested in the cassette deck

Hi,

Regards,
Suresh.

I got a quite a few responses for my post. All items have interests from members. So, please consider that all items are taken.

Thanks,
Suresh.

Posting again - giving away the Audioengine A2 Plate amp module for DIY enthusiasts who want to make a pair of mini monitors. Please send me a message to coordinate. Please contact only if really interested - its free after all! How unsure can you be about it?

I would like to thank Aashish for his generosity for the plate amp give away, he even shipped the AMP at his own cost i really appreciate the gesture.

I will put this amp to good use.

Planning to use this in a Bluetooth speaker build project..

Regards
Bilal

Few months ago i picked up a pair of Polk audio satellite speakers from Mumbai FM @kane and used it for my home theater surrounds. Now they are back on the forum as give away. Here is the original post . They work great for surround speakers. Preference for local pickup in Thane, or Mumbai.2WCE0v.jpg3aPcO0.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back