The Giveaway Thread

A lot of us may have stuff lying around but we do not do anything about it for a single primary reason - lack of time for packing and dropping off to the courier. Money is generally not a concern here. Kudos to Kannan, especially for taking the time out to ensure that these products are shipped or handed over to the recipients.

If someone has a recommendation of an easier and quicker way to ship small electronic or fragile items (Blurays/DVDs), a lot more participants would start giving away items.

A lot of us may have stuff lying around but we do not do anything about it for a single primary reason - lack of time for packing and dropping off to the courier. Money is generally not a concern here. Kudos to Kannan, especially for taking the time out to ensure that these products are shipped or handed over to the recipients.

If someone has a recommendation of an easier and quicker way to ship small electronic or fragile items (Blurays/DVDs), a lot more participants would start giving away items.

I too have couple of things, very small & not much use to anyone else than tinkerers.

Just in case these are useful to some one. I have two electric toothbrush with chargers but no heads. One is USED for couple years, 2years ago. Another one is BRAND NEW.
toothbrush.jpeg

Will ship them at no charge.

Dear FMs,

The spring cleaning at home continues and I am giving away some DVDs and VCDs . Note that region codes vary for the DVDs and a multi region DVD player may be required to play some of the discs. I can give away a maximum of 5 discs per FM so that more FMs can get discs. If there is not much interest, I will increase the limit per FM. Please PM me your choice, say a prioritized list of 7 discs, and I will consolidate it after a couple of days. I can ship at receivers cost, but I am pretty busy at work so expect a couple of weeks delay before the shipping happens.

VCDs: 2001-A space odyssey; Waitress; Good, Bad, Ugly; I, Robot; The Fan; The Golden Compass
SF DVDs: Chronicle, 2001 - A space odyssey, Serenity, Cypher, Equilibrium
HindI DVDs: Gangs of Wasseypur 1 and 2, Kabul Express
Foreign Film DVDs: Festen, The Hunt, Confession, The Return, Intouchables, Battle Royal, After the wedding
Other DVDs: Training day, 12 Angry Men, Valmont, The Machinist, Collateral, Notorius

(Not a hard requirement but it would be good if FMs who receive these free discs make a small donation to hifivision.)

Thanks
Superb foreign films...I'm a big fan of Danish cinema, specifically Vinterberg & Bier films.

One Notion Ink Can 8 windows tablet. Comes pre-installed with native Windows 10.
There is crack on the screen, but everything including touch works. 100% usable.

After using it for a year as a regular tablet, it served as a source cum DSP for my 3-way active home audio setup for almost 6 months.
I had configured JRiver Media Center in it with its in-built powerful DSP features.

This runs native PC windows with touch features, so you can install any program in it like in a laptop.
I also had bluetooth keyboard and mouse for it, but not able to locate it now. Will send that too with the tablet if I can locate them.
I have a similar Dell latitude St2e running Windows 7 can I know how you configured your system?

Too bad missed the router giveaway.

Fm who had blocked the LPs did not turn up and no response from him.
So the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' LP and Illayaraja 'Punnagai Mannan' LP are back on offer.

First preference Chennai FMs.

I too have couple of things, very small & not much use to anyone else than tinkerers.

Just in case these are useful to some one. I have two electric toothbrush with chargers but no heads. One is USED for couple years, 2years ago. Another one is BRAND NEW.
View attachment 30493

Will ship them at no charge.
Would like to have it if it is still available :)

2 Brand new canon inkjet cartridges. Available for pick-up in pune or Bengaluru. Check if these are compatible for your printer model. Bought by mistake and found not fit for my printer model.

Model CL-746-S color
PG-745-S Black

Attachments

• IMG_20180927_200741~2.jpg
    IMG_20180927_200741~2.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180927_200726~3.jpg
    IMG_20180927_200726~3.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 15
2 Brand new canon inkjet cartridges. Available for pick-up in pune or Bengaluru. Check if these are compatible for your printer model. Bought by mistake and found not fit for my printer model.

Model CL-746-S color
PG-745-S Black

Can I have them please. Can collect in Bangalore.

MaSh

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back