The Giveaway Thread

I have a Philips DVD player to giveaway that stopped functioning after lightning strike. If anyone interested in salvaging parts or repairing can take it. Will upload pics if there are any takers.

I have an almost unused, broadand Wi-Fi model with box. Original Nokia legacy mobile charger. Dell & HP Laptop charger (round pin). Local pickup in Bangalore.

So are you going to give away the old speaker cables?

Activity on hold as I'm looking to buy an wall mounting 15U network rack and then see the kind of change required. In my opinion, I need to add cables for my Front HIgh left and Right speakers, which I'm moving to rear side.

I have an almost unused, broadand Wi-Fi model with box. Original Nokia legacy mobile charger. Dell & HP Laptop charger (round pin). Local pickup in Bangalore.

I would like to have the Dell charger but I can't pick up. So, let me know when you are open to ship. Thank you.

Interested in the wifi router but unable to pick up locally, if you have time then you can call the courier guy and schedule pickup from your place. They do all the work for you.

Hi
I am interested in the wifi router too. If you choose I can do a local pickup over this weekend.
Thanks.

Hi folks

Some items are available for pickup at Nungambakkam, Chennai

Monster RCA cable
OFC cable 14 feet. May be used as a sub woofer cable

TP link TL-WR740N
150 Mbps WiFi router
May be used as extender since its basic

Light stand for photography (unused)
Umbrella is missing.

IMG_20181018_180241-648x1152.jpg

IMG_20181018_173436-648x1152.jpg

IMG_20181018_172244-648x1152.jpg

IMG_20181018_172117-648x1152.jpg

One chennai member requested to block cable and stand.

sud98, I think its not suitable for camera. Its meant for indoor lighting.

Hi Santy,
Interested in the TP link if it also works as a modem. Does it for BSNL? If yes I would like to have it. Shipping on me of course.
Vinod R

Hi Santy,
Interested in the TP link if it also works as a modem. Does it for BSNL? If yes I would like to have it. Shipping on me of course.
Vinod R

Hi vinod
Then TPLINK is a pure wifi router , not a modem

I found a couple of my PC games which are about 10 years old may run only on windows XP. Call of duty - allied assault, need for speed, half life-anthology. Let me know if any of you is interested. Thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back