The Giveaway Thread

I have family guys 10set dvd... All packed except 1or 2 open.

If any fm interested let me know..
Local fm will be preferable (pune) otherwise shipping has to be bear..

would there be any takers for an asus xonar dx sound card? cant seem to get sound out from one of the output ports. dont know the reason; couldnt pinpoint to anything. anybody who wishes to do troubleshooting or get it repaired for possibly some fault, could take it from me. the card's in good shape, and i have the box intact.

might have a few more things to give. one is a universal remote. shall be posting pics soon.

would there be any takers for an asus xonar dx sound card? cant seem to get sound out from one of the output ports. dont know the reason; couldnt pinpoint to anything. anybody who wishes to do troubleshooting or get it repaired for possibly some fault, could take it from me. the card's in good shape, and i have the box intact.

might have a few more things to give. one is a universal remote. shall be posting pics soon.
I am interested in universal remote.. if it works with my LG TV, yamaha AVR, tata sky and Amazon Cube :)

I would like to have both if you can post to chennai.

I am interested in universal remote.. if it works with my LG TV, yamaha AVR, tata sky and Amazon Cube :)

fine. it might work. when i had got it (as gift from a forum-member), i had tried it with my TV, HT, STB etc and it was able to handle them all. you could check with your devices. if it isnt able to control all, may be you could give it to @SwaroopKS.
PM me your address. i'll send you a few snaps too.

I would like to have both if you can post to chennai.

missed by a whisker for the remote! ;)
PM me your address. i'll send you a few snaps of the card.

Sound card taken? Put me in queue please.

MaSh

I had a mishap with PROFX Kolkata store.
I sent my almost-brand new Denon 2113 to them to fix the power cable and when i received it back, it was completely broken.
I contacted them and they said, they have no idea about it.
It was shipped in a bus from Kolkata to Bhubaneswar.

Attached are the pictures.

If someone wants it, who can fix it and use, I dont mind giving it away.
Let me know your offers.
Thanks.

I got it way back in 2014, but it has hardly been used 20-30 times only in my youtube studio.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-15.jpg
    PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-15.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 151
  • PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-20.jpg
    PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-20.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 150
  • PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-30.jpg
    PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-30.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 154
  • PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-41.jpg
    PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-23-41.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 155
  • PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-25-17.jpg
    PHOTO-2018-11-29-13-25-17.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 155
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back