The Giveaway Thread

i have a sandisk sansa clip+ 4GB player, whose display has gone bust (most likely after getting wet with rainwater). lights up, flickers, & then goes back into the darkness. if anybody would like to fiddle with it for whatever reason, can contact me & i'll send the player to you.

i have a sandisk sansa clip+ 4GB player, whose display has gone bust (most likely after getting wet with rainwater). lights up, flickers, & then goes back into the darkness. if anybody would like to fiddle with it for whatever reason, can contact me & i'll send the player to you.
Enjoying your new sansa ;), yet.

I would want to fiddle with the clip+. Is it possible to ship?

my next never-used item for giveaway:

GjtK93C.jpg

4GjG8Wv.jpg

VO4DFFX.jpg

(if nothing, i suppose the IR remote could set-up to be used as an HTPC remote)

Me please - if still available

I have a bunch of landline phones to give away. Panasonic, 2 cordless models. If anyone is still using landlines, :) they can try to fix it and use it. My guess is that the adapters are not working. But I will send them also. Batteries are not there. Photos attached. You only have to bear shipping. Photos attached. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_110049.jpg
    IMG_20190419_110049.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20190419_110057.jpg
    IMG_20190419_110057.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20190419_110102.jpg
    IMG_20190419_110102.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 47
I have a bunch of landline phones to give away. Panasonic, 2 cordless models. If anyone is still using landlines, :) they can try to fix it and use it. My guess is that the adapters are not working. But I will send them also. Batteries are not there. Photos attached. You only have to bear shipping. Photos attached. PM me if interested.
Hey Vinod, i wpuld like to have these to use these for apartment intercom connections.
Thanks so much.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back