The Exchange thread

Aldrin

Hi Fm's
Thought of starting an Exchange tread just like give away tread. Only difference is give something and get something.
Equality of item cost must not be necessarily same and purely depends on the members involved in exchange.

I have a pioneer passsive subwoofer 6 " for exchange.
Interested fms can ping.

Good Idea and Initiative.
But it should be handled matured enough between the ppl who are exchanging the products.
Otherwise it might land up in big mess up dragging FM's and mods for justification and so on.
Atb

Good Idea and Initiative.
But it should be handled matured enough between the ppl who are exchanging the products.
Otherwise it might land up in big mess up dragging FM's and mods for justification and so on.
Atb
True.... both persons who are involved will be responsible for what ever they exchange between themselves,with mutual concern. If both of them are satisfied they can proceed.

The initiator should post a picture of his item, along with details of ownership, condition, service history and approximate value.
All responses should be only by PM, till the deal is closed, which can be informed on the main site.
Any bickering will thus remain private.

IMG_20181008_110924.jpgIMG_20181008_110924.jpgIMG_20181008_110859.jpgIMG_20181008_110824.jpghi This is my pioneer passive subwoofer, which was a part of 5.1 setup, but got it seperate along with a plate amp. Now i have upgraded to 12 " subwoofer.
bought it 2 years back.
working condition and now not in use.
present value i am not sure, bought it for around 5k bucks.
i like to exchange it with some item which i am interested with.
ping me if some one needs any with some thing to exchange with.
thanks for watching.

Would it help if the exchange initiator mentions a few items he (or she) might be interested in getting? Else one might get a barrage of offers that have absolutely no sense in getting.

Would it help if the exchange initiator mentions a few items he (or she) might be interested in getting? Else one might get a barrage of offers that have absolutely no sense in getting.
True...
I am interested in some cables/interconnects/rca to mobile phone cable/ old cd Player etc...

Mint Vintage Pioneer CS 905 with 15" drivers can be exchanged with IC or Quad poweramp, but no shipping.

Have a Modi Multibit DAC & NAD D3020: looking for a good analog preamplifier, even vintage or tube ones will be considered.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back