The final ones - 42GT20 / 50V20 / 40D5000 -- pls help finalize...

libranhere

I've been reading up on the different posts on this site for past few days - and a BIG THANKS to every1 who posts here... :clapping:
After reading as much as I could - I finally got down to actually chking out the TV in shops

Must've demoed around 20000+ TVs today and came out cross-eyed :lol:

Shortlisted a few TVs and need your inputs to help pick the final one

Panasonic 42GT20 Plasma TV = 50K (2 glasses + logitech KBD + 3 yrs warranty)
Panasonic 50V20 Plasma TV = 65K (logitech KBD + 3 yrs warranty)
Samsung 40D5000 - LED TV = 63K (DVD player + Sansui 22" LCD TV) OR 55K w/o any freebies

Others that were in shortlist but got eliminated
Panasonic TH-L42E30D LED TV = 61K (yet to bargain)
Samsung 43D450 Plasma TV (40K) & 43D490 Plasma TV (45K)

As of now I tend to go with the GT20 - which seems to be a favorite here
Any good pts to consider one of the other TVs???

Looking to decide in 1 - 2 days... any inputs would help... :sos:

Last edited:
i am also goin to buy plasma and i hav shortlisted panasonic p42gt20 can u plz teeme the price nd place where u got the gt20d plz temme ?....u hav mentioned two v20d in ur post i think its by mistake plz correct it if ur wrng plz chk again ur post

Panasonic 50V20 Plasma TV = 50K (2 glasses + logitech KBD + 3 yrs warranty)

i think the first one should be 42GT20 price if i am not wrong if that the case plz temme where r u gtng these price i m from delhi whr r u frm?....

Panasonic 50V20 Plasma TV = 50K (2 glasses + logitech KBD + 3 yrs warranty)
Samsung 40D5000 - LED TV = 63K (DVD player + Sansui 22" LCD TV) OR 55K w/o any freebies
both are 50V20. I presume you mean GT20. Can you share the exact model with size.

Suggest that you wait a few more days. Tread carefully. Be updated on how many pieces are remaining and inform the dealer to keep you informed and that you will purchase but will wait a little! The prices of 50V20 could fall 1-2 weeks as per panasonic dealer itself. This only means there are in stock. I will check tomorrow how many pieces are remaining of 50V20.

Thot abt doing that - tho' for 42GT20 rather than 50V20... :p

but its a risk...
dont wanna get blindsided n find that all pieces r gone n I hafta buy ST30 / some new model at much higher price... :rolleyes:

LIBRAN CAN U PLZ TEMME WHR R U GTNG P42GT20 AT 50K PLZZZ TEMME I OLSO WAANa buy

vikcoolboy4u, please do not use SMS language in this forum. Write proper English.

Last edited by a moderator:
thnks vikram buddy can u plz teeme p42gt20 nd at wat price is it avlabl in delhi ?...wats the best price if i found it ....srry for caps

LIBRAN CAN U PLZ TEMME WHR R U GTNG P42GT20 AT 50K PLZZZ TEMME I OLSO WAANa buy

Vikcy --- Sorry dude. Didnt see ur PMs earlier (am a new user - not quite used to getting PM here)...:eek:

I stay in BLR... so not sure whether dealer contacts from BLR would help u... :)

but u can always contact dealers in Delhi n tell 'em that others are getting the VT20 for 50K (or even lower) n try to get the same deal there...
pssst... do not mention that the 'others' are in BLR... :p

thnks libran actually i hv called to many dealer some doesnt hv it nd those dealers who hv this model they r quoting higher price around 75k to 80k i hv told them that mny person gt it for 48 k to 50k bt they r not goin down at all in delhi i think nw i hv to buy 46u20 whch is of 47k bt i luv to hav gt20 at 48 to 50k bt i think i wont gt it

if u r really getting 42GT20 at 50k!!!....please do yourself a favor....buy it IMMEDIATELY....you wont regret at all...it is thebest in terms of PQ you can get in the market for a 42 incher.....forget the leds...if 50 inches is what u want then ofcourse v20 is the best...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back