The Giveaway Thread

Please can any Hyderabad FM help me in shipping the subwoofer box cum frame via road transport to Thrissur?
I will of course bear any charges. Thanks in advance.
Vinod
Try Fedex they give a good Service of Pickup and also they are priced reasonable . You can get the quote by calling their customer care .You have to specify the Dimension of the Box alone .
I have used their service twice for one Desktop & AVR

Try Fedex they give a good Service of Pickup and also they are priced reasonable . You can get the quote by calling their customer care .You have to specify the Dimension of the Box alone .
I have used their service twice for one Desktop & AVR
Thanks Dinesh. I gave them a call and they are willing to pick up the parcel from Krishna's residence. Nice service. I didn't know one could do such a thing.
I have sent a PM TO Krishna and will have it picked up.

aeroash,
thanks for the giveaway. Those who want to fool around (In good way) with audio things. Seeing 2.1 a thought came to my mind if it can be reworked like Making proper size ply cabinets and making this 2.1 to 2 way Stereo speaker. One only needs same extra subwoofer. Woofer will be powered the satellites will take main burden of high Fq. and mids. So can be connected to low power tube/SS amps. hmmmmm.....
Regards

Two items to give away @Chennai.

1. iBall ClaroTV Model T18FM USB radio and TV Tuner and Video/Audio Capture Device

2. Spyder3TV Home Theater Calibration Device

Would give priority to Chennai pickup.

The subwoofer cabinet is still awaiting shipping from HYD to Thrissur.
Can any Hyderabad FM help in picking it up from Krishna (@hydrovac and road transport it to me please?
Would be a big help. Charges of course I will bear.
Thanks in advance.
Vinod R

Cambridge Audio Azur 540p MM Phono preamp for give away.
Local pickup only (Bangalore)
In perfect working condition, tested a few hours ago.
Reason for give away: Moved on to MC cartridge and using an MC phono. This pre amp has been in storage for a few years and I would like a fellow vinyl lover to get to use it :)

977F9286-F24C-4B0A-9F49-D0E3CDA76121.jpeg
D3AC7F0A-EFB2-4936-A546-43E33659388A.jpeg
2CD9EE4A-839B-4CD7-9D10-2654FA5AFE64.jpeg

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back