so here goes
Blu-ray+HD-DVD+DVD playback HTPC
Intel dual core 45nm E5200 2.5GHZ oc'd to 3.33 ghz
4 GB RAM
750 GB HDD
iball 308 case
GA-EG43M-S2H (rev. 1.1)motherboard
LG BD-rom/ DVD writer GBC-H20L cross flashed to GGC-H20L. tested, plays HD-DVDs fine.
video outputs - HDMI w/HDCP, DVI w/ HDCP, VGA-Dsub
audio outputs - HDMI (PCM), toslink SPdif, 7.1 analog output
WIN 7 prof. (OEM)
HD-DVD/BD playback with powerDVD 7.3 (LG OEM) 7MC integration
bd region changer for multi region BD playback
RPC autoset in hardware for multiregion DVD playback
Working great with all regions BDs, and with HD-DVDs
however, was mostly used to play back movies already backed up on the NAS (hence the preference for the more compact and wife friendly xtreamer)
Outstanding Picture quality, way better than xtreamer, better than the ps3 and about as good current BD players.
much better than any BD player for "HD ready" tvs- handles the "odd resolution" - 1366x 768 much more gracefully than a bdp which can output only 1280x720 or 1920 x1080
Price Rs 14,000/-
Open to look at exchanges / trades in kind for this..
Shipping costs if any to be borne by the buyer
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.