The M-50 gets a sleek new look, detachable cables

These cables look fancy but regular use might result in a hissing sound.... experienced users will relate to what I said.

These cables look fancy but regular use might result in a hissing sound.... experienced users will relate to what I said.

regular coupling/de coupling might result in the same however attaching a good cable and leaving it as it is will be a better option.

also 2 set of cables . one for short and long distance will create a better practical solution..

regular coupling/de coupling might result in the same however attaching a good cable and leaving it as it is will be a better option.

also 2 set of cables . one for short and long distance will create a better practical solution..

Correct. Everything else is same, priced increased, imho a high quality extender is a better solution.

I could really use a shorter cable to go with with portables. Thanks for the link Spiro

I just got mine delivered today from flipkart. Its still got the attached cable. But atleast its the coil type and not the straight ones.

The X model has the detachable cables, the old model is being sold at about 2k less now. May drop further as clearance after a while.

I got the M50X model; I would say that the headphones have impressed me quite a lot with the clarity. I am not a basshead and found this headphone pairing with a FiloE12 to be an excellent combination.:yahoo:

I have the M50 and E10 and I think I won't buy speakers as I enjoy everything on them.
I got the M50X model; I would say that the headphones have impressed me quite a lot with the clarity. I am not a basshead and found this headphone pairing with a FiloE12 to be an excellent combination.:yahoo:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back