The SoundFoundations Infinity Bookshelf Speaker Wall Mount

magma

One of our most eagerly awaited and requested in house productions.

The Soundfoundations Infinity speaker mount exemplifies how a true reference monitor wall mount must be designed and executed.
We pulled out all the stops while designing this mount and we can proudly state that one will rarely find a speaker mount better engineered yet being more minimalist than this.One of the few mounts internationally available that allow you to load your standmounts without having to drill holes into your precious speaker or permanently screwing them onto a hideous rotating plate (in effect, damaging your speaker back )

Being the only mount (as far as we know) that is made from FORGED aluminium (as opposed to castings and welded fabrications) it offers movement about all 3 axis of rotation. In addition to the above, the extension arm itself also swivels for proper toe in. The arm allows a regular 12 inch deep speaker to be mounted leaving 4 inches from the rear wall, thus being useful for even rear ported applications.
With a load bearing capacity upto 50kgs! and accommodating bookshelves upto 28 inches deep, this mount truly has no competition.

The infinity is highly recommended for studio applications for higher end monitors where accurate positioning is required coupled with supreme support. Home users who do not have the space for a stand may very well have this as an ideal alternative.

Suitable for all standmounts
Heavy Forged aluminium construction with multiple isoaltion
No use of screws and hence universally applicable
Weight bearing Cap 50kgs/speaker
Rotations about all axis for precise positioning and toe in
Swivel able arm makes it suitable for even rear ported applications

Last edited:
Awesome Ali, can you please let me know the price for this? and will it bear the weight of Wharfedale Diamond 9.2?

@keith
yes each axis of rotation can be tightened and set - i wouldnt leave that out would i ?

@ikhan
sir
this is a seriously engineered product
a lot of effort went into this
a warfedale on this stand is a "lightweight"
the stand is "forged" - it will take the weight of 30kgs depending on how well you have fitted it to the wall
we suggest 3inch screws to be used when using this weight
the mounting plate is a solid 8mm thick!

If the infinity seems overkill
We also do have another speaker mount
Known as the OmniMount that can be wall or ceiling mounted

however that is for lighter satellites
that have screw loading or keyhole loading

the USP here is the interchangeable arms that offer higher flexibility , breathing room, mounting options and better aesthetic presence than the run of the mill chinese imports

Each bracket can be adjusted for tilt and swivel so you can point each speaker to the proper angle for the optimum audio experience. These are made from durable injection moulded fiber resin reinforced polymers and are virtually unbreakable. Tilt/pan is offered upto 180 each. They come with various adapters and extension arms that allow you to precisely load any speaker in more than a single way. Extension arms work well for many speakers that require to be mounted at a distance from the rear wall so that there is no bass boom or undue reflections

here are pics of that

Congrats Magma!! Wonderful.. so two birds in one stone for me!! I can mount my wharfy 9.2 and also the logitech Z906 satellites.
Was eagerly waiting for the images from y'day after seeing your post.
magma - can you confirm if logitech Z906 screw (you may google to find out the image of the screw part on the backside of the satellites) in the back can be fit in this Omnimount product?

Last edited:
the omni mount comes with 4 sets of screws ( 4 differnt sizes!)
2 american standard and 2 british standard
i made sure both were there because the american manufacturerss follow mm sytem whereas the brits and european still are on inches
im pretty sure one of the 4 will fit your speaker

all the 4 sizes pretty much cover all the speaker manufacturers today

then too ill ask google baba and let you know

thank you all for your encouragement
thouroughly appreciate the support of this forum
in fact its the only thing that gets my intrest to build something useful

the omni mount comes with 4 sets of screws ( 4 differnt sizes!)
2 american standard and 2 british standard
i made sure both were there because the american manufacturerss follow mm sytem whereas the brits and european still are on inches
im pretty sure one of the 4 will fit your speaker

all the 4 sizes pretty much cover all the speaker manufacturers today

then too ill ask google baba and let you know

thank you all for your encouragement
thouroughly appreciate the support of this forum
in fact its the only thing that gets my intrest to build something useful

=======================================

magmaji,

the brits follow the metrics while the yanks follow the inches ..

anyways..congratulations on yet another nice looking product.

mpw

=======================================

magmaji,

the brits follow the metrics while the yanks follow the inches ..

anyways..congratulations on yet another nice looking product.

mpw

nope i dont think so

all british and canadian speakers have BSW threads which is based on inches
i.e 5/16,3/8 etc

the american speaker manufacturers all use M5,M6 etc
which is mm
hence metric

both mounts are awesome.

I want 5pcs of the omnimount whenever you can supply them. Am sending you a PM.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back