• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

The "what do I do" thread

celester340

Been wanting to start this for quite some time. Since so many of us are here whiling away idle time, it would be interesting to know what we do as a profession.

I'll start. I'm a pilot been flying for 15 year's now. Started with air Sahara, Kingfisher, Spicejet and now past 5 year's with IndiGo.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

arunkvivek

wow, it's wonderful to know that you are a pilot! Do you collect miniatures of aircraft and cars, BTW?

I am an accountant who dabbles between ERP consulting and accounting. I also occasionally train people on MS-Excel. I sell myself as techie to an accountant and as an accountant to a techie and thrive in the confusion! he he. Right now, I churn out some commentary on financial results for an insurance company(15 pages out of 300 pages). Not really sure if anybody reads the fine prints but I do get paid for it. That's about me!!

bornfi

I am with Bank of America in their Mortgage Servicing department. Computer programmer by profession, mainly on IBM’s AS/400 aka iSeries. I started with them in Hyderabad india in 2006 then moved to USA in 2011.

Prior to that worked with Feedback Infra and Keane India and Microland’s Plnetasia.

Last edited:

MaSh

Am with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (for more than a decade), as a Business Analyst supporting Marketing operations.. A great organisation to work for and a fantastic work-life balance, the best i have worked till date..
Do you mean Microfocus? :)

I am into Project Management with Microfocus, ex Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

MaSh

tuff

I do art work (3D/ digital and on paper) for advertising and film companies. Worked in the US for 10 years before coming back in 2000. As a freelancer, i don't have to travel anywhere much, giving me time to listen to music all day. :p

SPONSORED ADS